*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1838860-Tiny-Stan/cid/1682896-An-undercover-cop
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1838860
Stans silly daydreams of shrinking himself finally become a reality!
This choice: An undercover cop  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

An undercover cop

    by: smallone
"Alright we are a safe distance away, I am Officer Carson, I am head of an under cover anti human trafficking group for the police." he says
You sigh in relief "Oh thank god I am saved" you thank him. The officer takes you down to the police station to get your statement and debrief you. You pull up at around sunset and are taken inside in the officers shirt pocket. Officer Carson deposits you onto the cool metal table and another man in a suit comes in to speak with you.
"Thanks to you we have enough evidence to convict the dealer and sadly your uncle as well." The suited man explains. "However this sparks a lot of interest in the police society, we could use you to track down countless human traffickers as new shrunken cases arise. You can choose to work for us and go undercover, I'm not going to lie these are some sick people and god knows what they would do to you but you would be helping to save others" he continues with the second option.
"We can simply take you home if you want, thats fine. But then again you might have to enter witness protection and be adopted by another family for safety."
You think about this over and over again and ask if you can take a walk. At your size your walk feels like a mile but is only the length of the first floor.
While on your walk you....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 smallone (UN: italianboi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
smallone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1838860-Tiny-Stan/cid/1682896-An-undercover-cop