*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Smell my socks and feet
  2. Just got caught
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840074-Artemiss-Slave/cid/1922063-Smell-my-socks-and-feet
by Kadoya
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1840074
Artemis Crock from "Young Justice" holds you captive and forces you to worship her feet!
This choice: Smell my socks and then feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Smell my socks and feet

    by: Kadoya
As soon as you woke up, everything was a blur. You looked all around you to see that you were still in the same room you were in before.

"Had a nice nap?"

You look up to see Artemis, grinning at you. "No one can break in here and get away with it, you know." She sits down and smiles. "I noticed you were blushing at bit at my feet." She says. "Ah, I've never taken them off in a while, but I think I can make an exception to you."

You start to gulp as Artemis takes her shoes off, revealing white socks. She chuckles as she flexes her feet before putting them up to your face.

"Smell them." Artemis ordered.

"What?" you ask.

"You heard me," Artemis says, waving her feet in front of your face. "Smell 'em!"

You start to inhale deeply into both socks. Artemis chuckles and playfully pulls back one of her feet, wiping her other one on your face. "I bet you just love feet, don't you?" she asks before taking away her foot and putting her other one in its place. You are forced to sniff it once again before Artemis grins.

"Can you handle this?" Artemis asks. You try to get a good whiff of her feet, but she pulls back her feet and places them together, side by side. She chuckles and strokes her soles, making you envious. She chuckled and puts her socked feet back on yur face. You sniff away at them happily before Artemis groans lightly, obviously enjoying what she's doing to you. After a while, she pulls her feet away.

"Okay, that's enough," she says, starting to remove her socks. You gasp as she reveals her really sexy feet. She flexes her toes in your face before sitting on your knees. "Now, sniff them!" she orders.

You have no choice. You start to smell Artemis's feet as she spreads them all over your face. She eventually puts one foot over your mouth and the other by your nose, making you smell both feet.

Artemis laughs at your predicament, letting out some built-up stress. You begin to feel sweat as she playfully waves her bare feet in front of your face. It's official now. You're in love with Artemis's feet! You try to grab her feet to smell them more, but you find that your hands are tied behind your back.

"I'm not letting you touch my feet unless I say so," Artemis says, wiggling a finger. "Smell my feet, and don't stop unless I tell you to do, slave!"

You are forced to smell in between Artemis's toes, getting a lot of toejam from them. She laughs and pinches your nose with her toes before moving onto the soles. These, you start to enjoy, but take it back after a strong odor comes from them. You attempt to turn away, but Artemis puts her feet around your neck, stopping you. You start to sniff the soles, which are really strong. You close your eyes and sniff and sniff again before Artemis plops both of her feet on top of your face. This was heaven to you. Artemis notices this and giggles, wiggling her toes in front of your face. She smiles as she sees your erection go up, and keeps one of her feet on your face while carefully caressing your manhood. You lean in and try smelling both feet again, to which Artemis complies by covering your nose with her feet. As her feet cover your face completely, she grabs a chair nearby and sits on it while forcing you onto your back. She starts to smother her feet against your face. All that sweat and strong odor gets to you as you feel the need to cum, but Artemis doesn't let you and wipes her feet all over your face, even getting you to sniff in between her toes again.

"I'm not going to let a Foot Pervert like you get away so easily, you know," Artemis says. "You wanted my feet? You're going to get them!" She exclaims, making you sniff in between her big toes. This serms like Paradise to you, but you try not to show it. Artemis keeps a firm grip on your face with her feet, forcing you to sniff more before she plants her feet right onto your face, not trying to give you a chance to get away. You inhale deeply, much to her pleasure. Artemis chuckles once again before she gets rid of her chair, placing you against a wall and pressing her feet against your face.

"You still like my feet?" Artemis asks, holding both of her feet out in front of her and wiggling her toes. You can't resist them anymore and start to smell her bare feet like crazy. Artemis laughs as she presses one foot against your face while putting her sock back on another one. Using her socked foot and her bare foot, she has you smell both. They had such the cheesy smell to them, and the way she teased you with them had to be her way of saying she was as good as a goddess as they come. You close your eyes and take more deep breaths of her feet, eventually getting your face covered up once again. You now have the smell of Artemis's feet in your head forever and want more of it. All Artemis does to you is smother you with her soles.

"You're really amusing me," Artemis teases. "I think it's time for you to..."

You have the following choices:

1. Kiss my Feet

*Noteb*
2. Lick my Feet

*Noteb*
3. Suck on my feet.

4. Get my friends in here to help.

*Noteb*
5. Come clean and admit you have a Foot Fetish.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kadoya (UN: killjoy07 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kadoya has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840074-Artemiss-Slave/cid/1922063-Smell-my-socks-and-feet