*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fishman Island
  2. (male) On an island
  3. Beginning...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840102-One-Piece/cid/1291044-Fishman-Island
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1840102
You find yourself in the world of One Piece. What to do?
This choice: Fishman Island  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Fishman Island

    by: Unknown
When your vision becomes clearer you realize that you are on Fishman Island. As you scan your memory for the exact time and place on Fishman Island that you are, you notice a group of mermaids gathering around a barrel. The barrel looks slightly familiar. It is riveted, tied, and nailed shut. You remember that the moment those mermaids open that barrel things will start to go wrong.

"Don't open that barrel!" you yell right when they tear of one of the steel bars keeping it shut.

"Why not?" one of the mermaids asks."And who are you?"

You pick up a large piece of coral, run over, and place it on the barrel to keep it shut before replying, "You could say that I'm a friend of the Strawhat pirates, and there is a good reason for them having closed this barrel up so tight. There is a very evil man inside of here and, well, let's just say that he will cause a lot of problems for the Strawhats should he get out." Just as you finish, you notice that the barrel is starting to bulge like it's about to burst. "Run!" you yell at the mermaids startling them. The mermaids take your advice and dive into the water right as the barrel bursts sending lumps of wet sand everywhere.

"You, you ruined my chance to become rich." a voice calls from the big pile of sand in front of you. "Now I need to kill you, you bountyless creep"

"Kill me? You honestly think that you can kill me?" you ask defiantly. "If anybody is going to be killing anybody, it's going to be me killing you Wet-Haired Caribou."

"Like you have a chance. I'm one of the supernovas. I have killed more people than you can count." Caribou replied as the sand stared to take the form of his body.

'He's got a point. Even though I know how his power works I have no way of attempting to hurt him.' you think to yourself. Suddenly you hear a voice at the back of your mind say something.

What does it say?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. multi-multi fruit

*Noteb*
2. haki

3. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
anime19fan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840102-One-Piece/cid/1291044-Fishman-Island