*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lunch with Lilth
  2. The new girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841082-The-Succubus/cid/1393357-Lunch-with-Lilth
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1841082
You are a 14 year old boy who befriends Lilth a Sucubus
This choice: Ask if you would like to have lunch with her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lunch with Lilth

    by: TopBeehler
"Hay, You want to eat luch with me today?" Lilth asked.

You couldn't believe it! This exstremly attractive young girl wanted to eat lunch with you. Most of the time when this happend it was some kind of prank. But Lilth was new at school, she wouldn't have any resson to play a joke on you. She didn't know anyone who would put her up to it either. Even if it was a joke you still wanted to go. She was very beautiful and you wanted to be with her.

"Alright. I'll be there." You said trying not to sound to excited.

Class went on like normal. A few of the other guys kept looking back wondering why a girl like that wanted to sit with a guy like you. Most of them were bullies and seeing them mad made you alittle happy. Lilth was very attractive, Her dark eyes and Long black hair, her fair creamy skin. Everything about her was perfect. Her long legs and massive Tripple D cup breast! She was only about 14 if she was in this class. But she still looked sexy. She was also alittle taller than you, You liked taller girls anyway.

Class ended and after the next class, Lunch started. Lilth came up to you and asked if you would eat with her outside. Of corse you joined her for lunch. You both ate lunch behind the school were nobody would see you. You wondered why Lilth wanted to eat away from everyone, but you didn't mind spending some time away from everyone else anyway.

"So your name is Lilth. Where are you from?" You asked.

"Way Down State. I almost forgot to ask, what is your name?" Lilth asked as you both ate lunch.

"I'm Alexander, but everyone just calls me Alex." You said.

"Nice to meet you Alex. So, what do you like to do around here?"

You didn't want to tell this girl you were a total nerd who loved Anime and Video games. You tried to think of something to say when Lilth cut you off and said something.

"I love Anime and games. Do you?" She asked.

"Yhea. I love Anime too." You said.

You couldn't believe it. She was like some kind of dream girl. Smocking hot and loved Anime. She was perfect right down to every last detail like she was made for you. But she was diferent from mst girls. That was the resson she really seemed attractive to you. As you thought about this, Lilth handed you a peice of paper.

"What's this?" You asked.

"It's my number. Come over after school and we can hang out and play game. Call it a date." Lilth siad as she got up to throw away her food and head to class. This was perfect. As soon as you could you called your mother to see if you could hang out with a friend after school. (You told her it was a friend becuse saying you were going to girls house was most likely going to make her say no.)

The rest of the day went well. A few kids picked on you but you didn't care. you had a date with Lilth that night and nothing could bug you today. After school, Lilth lead you to her house. It was a larger house just in the woods outside town. It looked old but very clean. Lilth lead you inside where she showed you around. After the tour you started to wonder where her parents are?

"Hay Lilth. Where is you mom and day? Do they know I'm here?' You asked.

"No. Infact, I'm the only one who lives here. It's just me and You." Lilth siad as she lead over to you.

"The only one here?" You asked as you backed away from her.

"Yes. Now come here, I have something for you." Lilth said as she came closer.

"What is it?" You asked.

Lilth smiled in a evil way and came even closer to you.....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TopBeehler (UN: topbeehler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shadowfire has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841082-The-Succubus/cid/1393357-Lunch-with-Lilth