*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Male
  2. College class
  3. It came off
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1842622-It-Fell-Off/cid/1278531-Male
by Hauser
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1842622
You wake up one morning to find that your genitals have fallen off
This choice: Male  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Male

    by: Unknown
Well, maybe college isn't the right term, since it's actually a trade school, but you figure as long as people have cars, there will always be jobs for skilled mechanics. Besides you've always liked working with machines, so it's a win-win.

...Except for the part where you have to get up this damn early. Dragging yourself out of bed and switching off your alarm clock, you start scouring your dorm-room for a clean towel and the the mesh bag you keep your shampoo and soap bottles in. Time to head to the showers. That's the other part you don't like about being here, each floor of the dorms has only eight showers for thirty people and they're all these little tile stalls attached to one side of that floor's mens or ladies washroom, four for them, four for you. This floor is mostly guys, hence why you're up so early. You don't like waiting. Thankfully, when you get there, things are going according to plan and there's one open.

Stepping you start getting cleaned up but quickly notice something is missing... Something rather important to you.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Hauser has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1842622-It-Fell-Off/cid/1278531-Male