*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gone be Late
  2. Work
  3. It came off
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1842622-It-Fell-Off/cid/2274731-Gone-be-Late
by Hauser
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1842622
You wake up one morning to find that your genitals have fallen off
This choice: Female  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Gone be Late

    by: Anti
You yawn and roll around in your bed, but you just don't want to get up you had a fantastic dream about being a Princess in a Far Away Land and Having all the Fun.
Will you Roll around in your Bed not thinking about getting up something starts to Play Music annoyed by the Sound you Roll Yourself around and look at the Alarm standing on the Night stand.
>> 6:30<< You Push out the Handy with sliding and start to Roll Back when you notice you have to go to Work and get up faster then a Bullet.
something feels not Right when you get out of Bed and you had the Feeling you Just kicked yourself.

You Look Around in the Mess,not Care about it more, you had and Pick the First items to wear for Work.
With that Settled you Rush to the Bath starting with your Morning Routine....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Hauser has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1842622-It-Fell-Off/cid/2274731-Gone-be-Late