*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1842650-The-Guardian/cid/1270085-the-dwarfs
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1842650
You take on the roll of the last of the guardians.
This choice: the dwarfs  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

the dwarfs

    by: Undbitr
         You stared into the puddle and saw yourself, a dwarf about middling height for a dwarf, your beard had been trimmed to no more than a chinstrap which was the longest any guardians facial hair was allowed to grow, the elves and few orcs who were part of the guardians had no problem with this seeing as how they couldn't grow facial hair and the humans generally kept their haira trimmed short with the exception of a few. But for Dwarfs this was a major social problem because this was how dwarfs showed age, the oldest of Dwarfs beards would trail behind them, sometimes for minutes!

You have the following choice:

*Noteb*
1. continue

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Undbitr (UN: yogi-bear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Undbitr has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1842650-The-Guardian/cid/1270085-the-dwarfs