*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1843029-Your-Favorite-Ladies-Hit-the-Fat-Farm/cid/1656958-Chun-Li
by DmageD
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1843029
Your favorite characters hit up a farm designed to fatten them up like pigs.
This choice: Chun Li  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Chun Li

    by: Unknown
Chun-Li took notice of the sign as she approached the farm. 'Fat Farm', it said. A rather off-putting name, but from what she heard it was one of the best spa resorts around. Cammy had signed up for it a couple weeks back, and hadn't returned. Neither had Rose, C. Viper, or even Juri, who surprisingly joined the spa in a peaceful manner. She had talked to Cammy on the phone since, but when asked if she was coming back, Cammy seemed to avoid answering, which got Chun worried.

Fat Farm was on the outskirts of society, and Chun-Li had to take a bus out of the city for nearly an hour-stretch, until she reached a quaint, rural area. As she walked down the dirt road, what looked to be several big barns lay ahead. This didn't look like much of a spa, Chun-Li thought, more like a gimmicky petting zoo. But it seemed to be the right place, and the same location that Cammy told her, so she trekked on ahead.

Chun-Li entered what seemed to be the main entrance, and looked around to see a pretty big reception area. However, elements of a farm-stead surrounded the entrance, with some haystacks around and farm equipment. Chun-Li figured this was the 'setting' of the spa. She walked up to the front desk, where a portly, redheaded woman with glasses sat. The woman looked a bit unkempt, but Chun-Li tried not to be rude.

"Um, excuse me," she said. The lady looked up and smiled.

"Why, hello there ma'am! Came to sign up?"

"Um... not really. I actually came to check up on a friend who signed up here. Her name is Cammy White,"

The woman smiled, rotating to her computer and typing in the name.

"Hmmm, Cammy... oh yes, Ms. White still has a few appointments left to finish today, so you might not see her for several more hours,"

Chun-Li sighed.

"Sheesh! What am I gonna do till then?"

"Ha, well, you know, the first day of our treatments is absolutely free," the lady said, "In fact, since your friend technically recommended you here, your first whole week here is free!"

"Er, well, I..." Chun-Li nervously chuckled. She wasn't exactly interested in joining this weird place...

"Oh, just try the first day out," the lady said, "Here, choose something from our activity pamphlet,"

She handed a small pamphlet to Chun-Li, who gave it a look over. She had to admit, one activity caught her eye...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
DmageD has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1843029-Your-Favorite-Ladies-Hit-the-Fat-Farm/cid/1656958-Chun-Li