*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Buffet (weight gain)
  2. Cristina Valenzuela
  3. Voice Actors
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1843029-Your-Favorite-Ladies-Hit-the-Fat-Farm/cid/2173131-Buffet-weight-gain
by DmageD
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1843029
Your favorite characters hit up a farm designed to fatten them up like pigs.
This choice: Buffet (weight gain)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Buffet (weight gain)

    by: Mr. tiles
Cristina decided to go to the All You Can Eat buffet. As soon as she entered, she saw women of varying weights in line getting food or sitting down and gorging themselves on the food they decided to put on their plate. Cristina could smell the food, and it was making her mouth water. She decided to grab a plate and get in line.
Upon entering the line she saw some of the hundreds of thousands of very appetizing foods she could choose from. Juicy hamburgers, whole pizzas loaded with olives, pepperoni, and cheese stuffed crust, Mongolian chicken, cheese fries coated in ranch dressing and bacon, and that was just what she could see! As soon as she laid her eyes upon the food she decided to get as much as she could fit on her plate, but made sure she didn't get foods that could be too fattening. After all, she did have a figure to maintain.
Upon choosing where to sit, she realized that there were no utensils. When she asked one of the women sitting near her, the woman responded that utensils were considered a waste of time and that Cristina should just dig in. Cristina found this odd, but decided to focus on eating for now. On her plate were two slices of pizza, a hamburger, and a handful of cheese fries.
When Cristina bit into the burger, she was expecting it to taste like an ordinary burger, but she was wrong. The burger tasted heavenly. Suddenly Cristina forgot everything else and just focused on her food, which she ate ravenously. Within two minutes the voice actress had finished her food.
"BRAAAP! Whoa! Excuse me!" Cristina excused herself as she laid back upon finishing her food. She then tried to get up and stretch, but the chair stuck to her for a few seconds before falling to the ground.
"Huh. I don't recall the chairs being so small" Cristina said, failing to realize she had gained several pounds, with her once flat stomach had become a slight potbelly. What Cristina did realize was that there was still food at the buffet, but was she still hungry?

You have the following choices:

1. Yes. (More WG and caring less about manners)

*Noteb*
2. No. (She decides to go to one of the other treatments)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. tiles (UN: br3ndan5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DmageD has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1843029-Your-Favorite-Ladies-Hit-the-Fat-Farm/cid/2173131-Buffet-weight-gain