*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1843140-One-Piece-Femdom/cid/1264661-The-Beginning
by Scat
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1843140
You are forced to serve the Ladys of One Piece and maybe Ladys from other Animes
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: Scat
You sit in your room and you want to watch One Piece. When you sit down is a bright flash and you'll faint. You wake up and realize that you're chained to a bed. Then you Remarks a person who stands before you. "You are Nami," you say and look frightened. "Yes, I'm Nami. And you sneak into the land of women." You answer their terrified: "No, I wanted to watch TV, suddenly there came a flash and I was here teleported. Nami takes a pantyhose and stuffed them into your mouth so that you can not talk anymore." Well wanted because you are robbing us we must punish you. You will be the slave of the whole island. I put you first book now before all the "She binds you off the bed and says: "Go on go the place where everyone can see you. "You go to a gallery and all the women look at you with a smile, then comes Nami to you and asks: "ladies, how should we humiliate our slave first? We have 4 options. We use him as our personal toilet, we shrink him and have fun, we bring him to Boa Hancock and he will become her throne, or we humilate him with our dirty feets "
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scat (UN: scat109 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1843140-One-Piece-Femdom/cid/1264661-The-Beginning