*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. option 4
  2. A freindly intoduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1843550-my-transformative-life/cid/2150087-option-4
by Summit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1843550
anything goes if there is a transformation/story involved. GP for good/fun adds.
This choice: option 4  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

option 4

    by: Unknown
I scratch my hand. The liquid I had just spilt on myself burned. I curse my clumsiness, I had just meant to look at the strange substance. Suddenly my body gets tingly all over. Before I have a chance to panic, the world around me appears to be getting bigger. But as my clothes slide off my body, I realize I am the one changing size. The downward motion continues until I am buried under the mound of fabric that used to be my clothes. It takes me a minute to find my way out.

I stand, amazed by the size of my surroundings. I see that I am....

Option 1 - At my cousins house. Even though Sammy is five years younger than me, we have always been like friends. We live in the same town, so I spend a lot of time hanging out with her. Sammy has long brown hair and bright blue eyes. Despite the fact that she's is my cousin, I have always thought she is attractive. Sammy is very playfully and loves to mess around with me.

Option 2 - At the beach. I am surrounded by a people in swimsuits, obvious to the tiny dude under their feet.

Options 3 - In a forest. There does not apply to be anyone around.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Cousin's House

*Noteb*
2. Beach

3. Forest

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Summit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1843550-my-transformative-life/cid/2150087-option-4