*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The next morning...
  2. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1844553-Sibling-Swap----PLEASE-ADD/cid/1268333-The-next-morning
by 124235
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1844553
A boy swaps bodies with his little sister!
This choice: The next morning...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The next morning...

    by: 124235
You slept well last night -better than you usually do, so your eyes open with ease.
To your surprise, the image you observe focuses to become your sister's room. How did I get in here?? Was I moved during the night? Wouldn't that have woken me up? Why would I have been moved? And where the hell is Sara if I'm right here?
Then you notice your hair. It's hanging down in front of your eyes. You thought your hair was pretty long but not like this! You quickly lift your head, which reveals even more hair.
"What the f..."
Then you see your feet -your narrow feet. And you're wearing Sara's pink pajama bottoms! Then you notice something underneath your shirt (you don't sleep with a shirt on!). At first, it looks you've put on a bit of weight, but no. You lift your chest to reveal a tight stomach underneath it.
I... I'm Sara? No... How is this possible??
You check the time: 7:00am -way too early for you to be getting up.
The you see yourself in the mirror across from the bed.
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/0013345...
Wow! I am Sara!!
You lightly touch your left breast with your hand, and a funny tingling sensation runs through your spine. You run your fingers over the strap around your shoulder, getting the female hormones going. This is a shock to you at first. You stumble back onto the bed, as the tickling sensation grows stronger through your body. You suddenly feel more ...feminine. Your new higher voice breathes lightly, moving your dirty blonde hair out of your mouth.
You stand up again, this time moving the strap gently around your skinny shoulder and finally get rid of the top. You've seen your sister topless on several occasions before, but this is a completely different experience.
Then the bra comes off. You stare at your ...boobs.
Will I live the rest of my life as Sara?

You have the following choices:

1. Inspect your body further.

2. Try on some clothes.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 124235 (UN: 124235a at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
124235 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1844553-Sibling-Swap----PLEASE-ADD/cid/1268333-The-next-morning