*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Later that evening...
  2. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1844553-Sibling-Swap----PLEASE-ADD/cid/1274723-Later-that-evening
by 124235
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1844553
A boy swaps bodies with his little sister!
This choice: Later that evening...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Later that evening...

    by: Adeptus Astartes
"So much for these stupid fortune cookies!" Sara scoffed, before throwing the empty shell on the table and getting to her feet. "Catch ya later bro!" she then laughed, before disappearing upstairs to her bedroom. "Yeah, I guess it is crap!" you just muttered, as you swept the empty cookie shells off the table and into the nearby trash can.

The next few hours passed without notice as the two of you went about your normal routines, but just as you were opening the fridge door to find something to eat...a sudden dizziness hit you. The world seemed to spin and before you knew it...you were no longer in the kitchen. "What the...?" you thought to yourself as you suddenly heard a girl's voice talking into your ear.

"Sara...you there? Hello??" the voice said.

You looked around and recognized your sister's bedroom, and you also recognized the voice you were hearing as your sister's best friend Rebecca. As soon as all your senses fully returned you realized you were holding your sister's pink mobile phone to your ear. Looking down...you gasped in shock, you were wearing your sister's clothes, her light blue tank top, her skinny jeans and her favorite flats. What was werird was...they all fit you perfectly, you moved one of hands onto your flat crotch...and instantly noticed your dick was gone.

"Sara this isn't funny, what are you doing?" Rebecca's voice then said on the phone.

"I gotta go!" you just said in reply...before hanging up on Becky.

You threw the phone down on the bed and moved both of your hands onto your chest...feeling your perky little boobs. "Oh god...I'm in Sara's body!" you whispered in shock, before catching sight of yourself in your sister's full-length mirror.

No sooner had you said that...you heard a rather familiar surprised 'yell' coming from the kitchen downstairs.

"Oh boy!" you then sighed, smiling a little as you felt up your cute new body.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Adeptus Astartes (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
124235 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1844553-Sibling-Swap----PLEASE-ADD/cid/1274723-Later-that-evening