*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Handsome Teacher
  2. the basics
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847875-fat-school/cid/2562645-Handsome-Teacher
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1847875
old school but a whole no attitude and a much more rounded student body
This choice: male teacher  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Handsome Teacher

    by: crushstar
Life was going good for you as you landed a enviable job teaching at a affluent all-girl high school. Being in your early twenties and quite handsome, you garnered much attention from the lusty female students. Even the female teachers found themselves drooling over you. It was beyond difficult resisting all of the affectionate girls' advances. However you managed to retain your resolve due to your preferences. You preferred women of the heftier size, and every last girl at the school was slim and trim, even the teachers were skinny. That alone kept your urges at bay.

But if they were to ever gain weight....

You shrug off the thought. None of the students come close to obesity, girls these days were obsessed with slender waists. The notion of high school girls gaining weight was ludicrous. Afterall its not like a teenage girl would just instantly fatten up.

Your inner ramblings were interrupted by a pair of passing school girls.

"Oh hey teach." a perky blonde girl greeted.

"Hiya!" a cheerful raven haired girl chirped.

"Ah hello Tiffany and Betty." you replied.

Tiffany and Betty were two of the many girls that lusted for you. Tiffany was a green eyed blonde who enjoyed cheerleading. She had C cup breasts, long thin legs, a tight butt underneath her (against school regulations) short skirt. Betty was a blue eyed girl with raven hair who played soft ball. Betty had a toned body void of any pudge, and was energetic. Of course both of them were skinny, like any other girl you'd find at school.

"So think you could help us with our homework later?" Tiffany asked.

"Yeah sure." You answer knowing they only want to spend time with you rather than actually improve their grades.

It was then that a woman on a bicycle rode up to you. It was the gym teacher Ms Richards. Ms Richards was a slender woman in her thirties who fashioned her long brown hair in a ponytail. She was consumed by diets and fitness of she she constantly bragged to you hoping to entice you. Little did she know that her fitness actually turned you off.

"Now girls don't pest your handsome teacher here. Besides you should hurry off to school. We certainly wouldn't want you two to be late." warned Ms Richards.

The girls shrugged before rushing off.

"Later!" The two dart ahead entering school grounds.

"Well then..."Ms Richards began Now that those 'students' are gone, would you care to assist me during gym?" she asked sporting a devilish smirk on her face.

"Umm depends on my schedule." you answer.

"Hmm, okay. But keep this in mind..." she drew near your ear "I just lost another five pounds and have never been thinner before." Ms Richards winked at you before riding off, her words again failing to spark arousal.

You continue on before stopping in your tracks as you notice an unusual dark cloud hovering over the school. Suddenly a blinding lightening bolt cracked and shrouded the entire school. You were barely able to keep your eyes open as the bright bolt overwhelmed you. You couldn't help but black out.

Eventually you wake up. Still confused by the bizarre lumination, you frantically look at the school only to notice that despite a direct hit, appeared completely unharmed. Shuffling to you feet you run to the school. Sprinting past a clock you realize that you're ten minutes late. Everyone was already in class leaving the halls and lobby empty. You rush to your classroom and burst through the doors.

"Huff huff Sorry class I had the most craziest..." You cease talking as you find yourself astounded by an even more bizarre sight than the earlier lightning bolt.
The class was filled with fat girls snacking. "Oh sorry wrong room."

You jump out of the room. You read the door number only to realize that you were in the correct room. You slowly stepped into the room, bewildered by the scene.

"Uh you okay teach?" asked a plump red head munching on potato chips.

You stare at the red head. She looked exactly like a girl in your class named Serena and sounded just like her. But Serena was thin and would never eat potato chips. The gluttonous red head spilling out of her undersized uniform couldn't be Serena. You then look at all of the other fat girls, to your alarm, they all possess the exact same faces as the girls in your class. You than come to the outlandish conclusion that your entire class was fat.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You pretend nothing has happened

2. You ask them why they're so fat

*Noteb*
3. you study their changes

*Noteb*
4. free

*Noteb*
5. another male teacher

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 crushstar (UN: islandhope at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dracojane has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847875-fat-school/cid/2562645-Handsome-Teacher