*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Janitor
  2. Who are you anyway...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1849809-WWE-Wrestlers-STINK/cid/1994310-The-Janitor
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1849809
Men put you through classic WWE hell with gross moves
This choice: Your Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Janitor

    by: No
"Uhh, the janitor..."
The wrestlers eyed me suspiciously before smirking. Andre the giant walked up to me.
"Janitor, huh?" He asked with a sly smirk. "We'll then... CAN YOU CLEAN THIS!!!" He shout as he shoved my face in his giant armpit. My whole head fit in perfectly and it smelt so bad.
The smell made by nostrils burn as he used one arm to keep me in place. The sweat was collecting on my face, from me and from him as well! The other wrestlers were laughing now and that just made me feel worse.
It felt weird though, being stuck in a grown mans armpit. It was smelly and sweaty, alright those were given. But the way the hair felt like was weird.

After about five minutes in Andre's armpit he released me and I fell to the floor.
"That was FUN!" Amdre the giant said.

"Ooh, me next!" The Big Show said, "I need to introduce him to feet!"

"No me!" Said Rikishi, " He needs an up clause and personal meeting with my ass!" I shivered at that comment.

"What about me!?!?!" A-Train asked, "I wanna practice the Bronco Buster!" My eyes widened at that point. The A-Train, giving me the Bronco Buster?!?! HE'D CRUSH ME!!!

"So... What do you choose?" The Big Show asked. I stared at them and thought. The Big Show's huge, repulsive feet on my face as I lie on the ground or even *shudder* massage them. And if I'm on the floor he'd probably sit on me with his huge weight to pin me down.

Or Rikishi's huge, disgusting ass on my face farting repetively over and over! He'd probably even go as far as sitting on me! Maybe even with his thong off!!!

Or the huge weight of the A-Train slamming down on me over and over. What do I do?!?!

"I chose-

You have the following choices:

1. The Big Show (Feet)

2. Rekishi (Ass)

*Noteb*
3. A-Train (Bronco Buster)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 No (UN: shatteredmoon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1849809-WWE-Wrestlers-STINK/cid/1994310-The-Janitor