*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Elisa Harthswell
  2. The Organization
  3. Decisions
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1850046-Night-Terror/cid/1487671-Elisa-Harthswell
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1850046
A strange and horrid creature stalks through the night. Can it be stopped?
This choice: Elisa Harthswell  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Elisa Harthswell

    by: Airk
Harthswell Tower was grandiosely named, and perhaps it would pale next to things like Rockefeller Center or Trump Plaza... but then again, Elisa Harthswell - and her father, who had the twenty-story complex built not in the very city center, where it would be just one of many, but where it could dominate its surroundings while still being close to all that mattered - actually had taste.

The bedroom of the suite occupying the top floor - along with perhaps the city's finest garden, 20 stories above annoying glances and neighbours - was a perfect example. All done in beautiful, understated colors, the finest art, not too much, just a few pieces chosen and hung with care, rich silk and satin on the bed. Nothing garish. Just tasteful and stnning and *gorgeous*...

... just like the woman slowly stretching under the covers. The rich, scarlet satin draped and framed her exquisite body in ways more enticing and more arousing than even the shell-shocking sight of her nudity could have. As she slowly arched her back, more and more of her high, firm, barely-fitting-in-a-large-D-Cup milky white breasts slid out from under the satin. Elisa could feel the maid's hungry eyes on her breasts like physical weight, and the exactly chilled room temperature was far from the only thing keeping her rosy, perfect nipples hard and firm. The maid didn't make a sound - you weren't indiscreet and kept a job with Elisa Harthswell - but the millionaire heiress didn't need to see or hear to know the Puerto Rican girl's breaths had quickened, that her hand was dangerously close to running over her own, less impressive but still quite well shaped bosom...

Elisa Harthswell had a few simple qualification all her personal staff had to fullfill - apart from a very few, extraordinarily trusted ones; they had to be skilled, obviously, they had to be beautiful enough to fit in with their employer and their surroundings... and they had to spend every day wanting to fuck her so bad, they'd do anything to make it finally happen. A few lucky ones actually got to earn that proposition - you had to make sure it was possible, after all - and Elisa had a feeling Tia here was on the short list. Elisa had no time for personal entanglements, but the best diets, training and nutrients that money and power could buy, along with *very* minor cosmetic surgery - had given her a perfect 10 body, and even if that body was a tool among many more in her arsenal, it still had certain needs. The pale mahogany-haired beauty usually kept hose needs met by professionals, but occasionally...

Ending the maid's very pleasurable agony, Elisa slid fully out of bed, favoring the maid with a nod and something that might have been a very, very slight, suggestive smile. She had made certain Tia was on duty last night when the blonde escort was here, and she was very interested in checking the surveillance tapes to compare Tia's reaction to the male escort she got to see slip his tool into every orifice that could take it. Tia didn't quite smile back, which was good - such a thing might mean indiscretions, and it would be sad to lose such a promising maid. Indiscretions cost you your job, no second chances, with Harthswell... and losing a job for such reasons could be bad for your health.

Tia held out the exquisite silk robe, and Elisa slipped into it like a second skin. The bath water would be tapped, Jacob would have picked out her clothes according to the profiles on who she was meeting today... a new and very important day was about to begin. Playing with Tia was a fun dustraction, but one that could wait until the *important* matters were over...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Xavier Croat has a proposition

*Noteb*
2. Unscheduled interruptions...

3. The report is in on the latest Creature Project...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Airk (UN: airk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michael Jackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1850046-Night-Terror/cid/1487671-Elisa-Harthswell