*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Conference For Two
  2. Welcome to the Agency
  3. Decisions
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1850046-Night-Terror/cid/1710413-Conference-For-Two
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1850046
A strange and horrid creature stalks through the night. Can it be stopped?
This choice: Sophia Lefebrve  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Conference For Two

    by: Michael Jackson
Sophia let her hand drift lower, caressing the crotch of Agent Olson's pants delicately. She was pleased to feel them pleasantly stiff to the touch, these American agents were putty in her hands. She supposed she ought to be more thankful that her counterparts were such prudes, it made it so much easier to manipulate the male Agents... and more than a few of the female.

Careful not to miss the moment she leaned into him, bringing her pink pursed lips as close to his ear as she could reach, "Please Monsieur Olson, could you not help me just this once?" A self satisfied smile curled across her lips for a moment as she felt him shudder. She had picked right with him, he wouldn't put up a fight.

He was rather handsome in his own way, tall with sandy hair and curious brown eyes. She had to remind herself once of twice that she was doing this for a reason other than those eyes. Broader men were usually her type, with more daring attitudes. But the gangly Agent was cute in a puppydog sort of way.

"B-but that's high level clearance only," He stuttered, "You aren't even one of ours, do you know what they'd do to me if they f-found out?" He looked terrified of the thought, but she knew just how to take his mind off it. After all, she was a professional.

"Do you know what I could do to you?" Sophia said smiling seductively as she slid to her knees in front of him, fixing her shoulder length blond hair into a loose bun before slowly unzipping his trousers.



Sophia had been desperately attempting to decide on the best course of action to learn what the UIA knew, she'd been here for weeks and they'd been more tight lipped than any agency she'd ever worked with. These Americans didn't know how to play well with others. So under orders from her higher ups she was to find out what they knew with or without their permission, and if at all possible, wrap things up quickly.

Many women had gone missing throughout France before he fled to the U.S. Flight records turned up no suspects, and all the leads they had thought they had turned out to be dead ends. The only thing they knew was that for every moment he walked free, more women would go missing. If the American's didn't want to work together, then Interpol would do whatever was needed to see this dangerous criminal brought to justice. Even if it meant a little spying, something the American's weren't unfamiliar with.

So when she caught sight of Agent Olson locking up the central viewing room, where the direct feeds of all the agent's on person cameras were fed well... it hadn't been hard to lure him into an empty conference room for some negotiating.



Olson's cock practically leaped out of his pants at her, and Sophia couldn't help but arch an eyebrow in surprise. He was a lot bigger than she would have guessed, nearly around eight inches. It looked like the puppydog had more surprises in store for her than she had thought. Maybe she'd take her time with him after all. His half hearted protest was strangled before he could even start it as she slid the purple head of his cock between her pressed lips. Playfully flicking her tongue across the tip as she slowly slid down his length, almost painfully slow for the inexperienced Agent who could manage no more than a handful of moans.

She made sure to take things slow, making it almost painfully good for her mark. It would be bad if he had enough energy to think of all the things that could go wrong with his little betrayal when she was done, and maybe just a little bit because she enjoyed her work. Her blue eyes practically sparkled as she teased her tongue down his length, relaxing her throat just as he reached it.




Agent Olson could barely stand as she bobbed lightly between his legs, his cock in her throat's warm tight embrace. He couldn't believe this was happening, it was like something out of one his daydreams! He cast another glance downward, the French girl was already halfway down his thick, veined shaft and by the gentle moans she kept making, she was enjoying herself down there. Though he knew she couldn't be enjoying it half as much as he was. He gasped as she began bobbing faster, taking a few more inches of his rock hard cock in while she was at it. He wondered in awe if she might be able to take it all in.

His answer came quick as one delicate hand cradled his balls and she made one last hard bob, looking up at him as her stretched lips pressed tight against the base of his cock. The only response he could manage was to brace his arms against the wall before he fell. Her mouth felt so goddamn good he could barely control himself! Never in his life did Martin have a blowjob like this! He'd never have guessed in a million years the first time he saw the gorgeous young Interpol agent they'd be working with, that she'd be sucking him off in a conference room just a week later!

It was coming soon though, his balls were practically aching for release, and the way she was wiggling her head around was just amazing. But much to his surprise and disappointment, she pulled him free of her mouth with a pop. The sight of the thin threads of saliva and precum hanging between his cock and her pink lipsticked lips nearly made him cum all over her face right then. But she had something else in mind.

"Well, Monsieur Olson, you can't have all the fun." The petite blond told him, unbuttoning her skirt as she leaned over the conference table. Martin had to stop himself from gaping at way out of his league blond bent over with her skirt hiked up around her hips showing off her white cotton panties. The sight of her dark stockings running up from her high heels to her perfect heart shaped ass. The way her blouse was unbuttoned just enough to make her perky C cup tits bounced just so enticingly with her every movement. It all came together to make the petite French girl far too insanely hot to resist. He practically pounced on her, pulling aside her panties to reveal her cleanly shaven tight cunt and small puckered backdoor.

They both gasped as he slid into her from behind, Martin grabbing her shoulders with both hands as pushed deeper into her pussy. He wasn't a particularly experienced man, but she felt insanely tight about his shaft, and so warm and wet! But even hotter was how she responded to his too eager to be gentle pumping.



Sophia gasped in surprise as he pushed into her, hard, it looked like the Puppydog was more of a hound than she thought. But her gasps turned to moans as began pumping into her, her body awash pleasure. It had been everything she could do to not guide his cock in herself when she pulled him from her mouth. She was very glad he hadn't finished there.

She could feel her tits and ass jiggling and bouncing with every hard thrust, and a quick glance back saw him focusing on them too. Clearly liking the show, as he sped up to watch them go faster.

It was only a few minutes before the both of them were so close to the edge that it felt like torture. The lanky American's hands tight about her shoulders as fucked her like a rutting dog from behind. Eagerly enjoying every second he was plunged in her hot, wet folds. She would definitely have to visit him again, maybe she'd make this puppy her own for the time she was here. Though that wasn't to say she wouldn't find company in a few strays when she could.

The sounds he was making assured her things would be over any second, which was about all she needed as well. With a grunt and a near howl of pleasure from Olson, Sophia felt him tighten up inside her for a second, before firing jet after jet of hot cum. She found herself left gasping in absolute pleasure herself as the glow exploded across her body, the lanky agent draped over her.

"I'll leave the door unlocked for an hour," He gasped, "That's it." That was all she needed.

You have the following choices:

1. Sophia finds what she needs to know.

*Noteb*
2. There's nothing useful on the cameras!

*Noteb*
3. Olson's a double Agent.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michael Jackson (UN: gooba11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michael Jackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1850046-Night-Terror/cid/1710413-Conference-For-Two