*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Reads the instructions.
  2. One more time!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1850220-Remote-of-Swap-the-Trilogy/cid/1329755-Reads-the-instructions
by Moth
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1850220
The 3rd part in the Remote of Swap saga
This choice: Reads the instructions.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Reads the instructions.

    by: Moth
Danny walked into his room, starringat the remote the entire time. Once he has sat down at his desk is when he actually opened the intsructions. Allthough it seem science fiction, the booklet was very convincing. Danny had grown more curious, and excited of what he could do with his remote. Somethings were small and pretty meaningless, like sleep in his mom's queen size bed (as his mom), and not have to worry about Dad, since he was off on a business trip. Bu some more ideas, came to him, andhe laughed at the idea of his mom in Anna's clothes and vice versa, or Brittany losing her "lady lumps to her teenage brother.

The possiblities were endless...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Moth (UN: mothlight16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Moth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1850220-Remote-of-Swap-the-Trilogy/cid/1329755-Reads-the-instructions