*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A shot
  2. young girl (8)
  3. Lets start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1850651-Your-new-life/cid/1602701-A-shot
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1850651
You find a new object that you have never seen before and it changes your life for good.
This choice: A shot  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A shot

    by: bellyinflater
One day, you were at your mother’s lab looking around as she works on a new shot. She was planning on making young girls under 10 become supper elastic and sexy. You went into the room she was in and got ready. First she had you get into a skin tight, elastic bra and panties. Then she had you put on a loose fit, gray, one piece elastic suit. Then she gave you the shot and hooked you up to the machine. At first nothing happened. Then you felt something inside your chest. You looked down at your flat chest and saw it was growing. Your mother looked at the computer hooked up to the machine and saw the shot had taken affect sooner than planned. Then…

You have the following choices:

1. your butt started to expand

*Noteb*
2. you become taller and older

3. you become the sexist 8 year old instantly

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bellyinflater (UN: bellyinflater2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bellyinflater has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1850651-Your-new-life/cid/1602701-A-shot