*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1851120-Bleach-FMG/cid/2064125-She-longs-to-have-a-warriors-body-again-a
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1851120
This is a Bleach FMG interactive story. Rating 18+
This choice: She longs to have a warrior's body again, and decides to start training  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She longs to have a warrior's body again, a...

    by: Unknown
"How dare he lose to that ryoka while having my old titel!" Captainn Unohana said angry after hearing that Kenpachi Zaraki had lost to ryoka boy that had recently invaded the soul society to free Rukia Kuchiki. She was enraged that he who had beaten her long ago was defeated by a mere 15 year old boy and that boy had become even stronger by attaining bankai in three dayes with which he defeated captain Kuchiki and that same boy was laying unconsious in one of her medical rooms because of all the fighting he had done and the strenght he had lost. "He is just a 15 year old and he is capable to do that in such a short time, but still that Kenpa-... No! He doesn't deserve my title anymore. That Zaraki, to be defeated like that and still keep that title. MY title!" She became all the more angry as she kept thinking about it.

"!"

Then it hit her. "Zaraki doesn't deserve it anymore. So I will retake my title by defeating him and the ryoka boy after him!" Retsu thought with fire in her eyes.

"But the problem is that they are both stronger than me, so the obvious answer to that is that I need to train again." She said and left to set her plan in motion.

First of all she left her squad in the hands of her lieutenant and she told her that she would take up some of her free dayes she had built up over the years.

Second she went to her room in her squad where she grabed a strange box.

Third she went to an secluded area in the forest where a small house was located. When she opened the doar there was only a stairs that led downstairs. Downstairs was her giant private training ground she hadn't used in centuries.

She put the box on the ground and oppened it. Inside was some sort of purple/pink spandex suit. Retsu took all her clothes of and put the suit on. When the suit was on her entire figure changed. She was looked like a stick figure with a big head and as flat as aboard. This is because the suit is built with loads of grafity, pressure restraining kido and seals with extra seals that would suck her energy constantly so that would also be trained. Right now she couldn't even move an inch or even twich, because all the seals and kido kept putting waight on her body which caused the sudden change in her form. The more she would train the more her body would form in the suit.

She was planning on learning everything from start to bottom all over again in this suit to become stronger. She would learn all her movements and abillities all over again and as a bonus this house had an time forming kido on it making 1 second ouside 100 on the inside.

Now training would get started.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 1 week outside

*Noteb*
2. 1 month outside

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Tassadar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1851120-Bleach-FMG/cid/2064125-She-longs-to-have-a-warriors-body-again-a