*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Homewrecker
  2. The Mad Bomber
  3. Gear Up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852510-Mercenary-Guns-and-Gold/cid/2507341-Homewrecker
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1852510
Become a soldier of fortune seeking to repay a debt and earn some blood money on the side.
This choice: Burn It Down  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Homewrecker

    by: evil dude
You were relaxing and sipping on a Pina Colada as you channel surfed and checked your email for updates on potential job contracts. After an early morning testing out explosives you were happy to have some time to yourself but didn't want to waste the whole day without getting some progress towards clearing your debt. You still couldn't believe that you'd have to come up with a billion dollars, and soon... unless you wanted trouble.

After a few minutes of catching up on current events you noticed a potentially lucrative contract from a man who wanted revenge on his ex and her lover. Turns out they both screwed him out of nearly his entire fortune, including his house and most of his possessions. Now he wants it all destroyed and is willing to pay out what he has left to anyone who can make it happen. The only requirement is the complete destruction of the property and all assets contained within... the furniture, the cars, the silverware, the electronics, the windows, the kitchen sink... everything.

You grinned as you read over the details and finished off your drink. The money was a bit lower than what you would have liked but its not every day you get to destroy an entire mansion filled with valuables. The guy even offered to throw in some extra green if you allowed the cheating wife and her new husband to live and experience the pain of losing everything. It was pretty vicious, but you were already struggling to decide what toys to bring with you on your trip to Sydney.

You texted a quick confirmation to the man that you had accepted the contract and would be heading out within the hour. After he replied back with the address you head over to your armory to gear up and prepare. This would be a loud job no doubt, which means cops and maybe other forms of security would be an obstacle. After a few minutes of careful thinking you decided on a plan...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 evil dude (UN: evilguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
evil dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852510-Mercenary-Guns-and-Gold/cid/2507341-Homewrecker