*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Business Call
  2. The Ladykiller
  3. Gear Up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852510-Mercenary-Guns-and-Gold/cid/2530820-Business-Call
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1852510
Become a soldier of fortune seeking to repay a debt and earn some blood money on the side.
This choice: Nice Boat  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Business Call

    by: evil dude
You were relaxing in your outdoor hot tub with a new admirer you had bumped into on your way back to your private manor house. She was a tourist visiting from Europe, a college aged woman in her mid twenties who ran into you on her way out of the Sakura Resort courtyard. You had been in a hurry to deposit the spoils of a recent job into your safe, but you somehow always managed to find some time for the ladies. The fact that she looked like she just walked out of a playboy shoot didn't hurt either.

"So, you own this place?" she asked as she snuggled up to you in her tight string bikini while you poured yourself a glass of scotch. "Yep, well not entirely, I must confess. I run the place but I work for a guy who keeps the lights on and the springs steamy." you reply as the woman laughed and admired the view from your upper deck. "He must work you pretty hard if he trusts you to take care of a beautiful place like this." she says with a smile.

You let out a chuckle as you remembered your first introduction to your new boss during a meeting between the yakuza and the american mob. "You don't know the half of it." you laugh as you take a sip of your drink. "He's definitely a good guy though. I'm glad I work for him, though some of his other employees are a real pain in the ass." The woman chuckles and leans in for a kiss when your cell phone rings from the nearby table.

With a sigh you get out of the water and dry off your hand before flipping the phone open and checking the I.D. Sure enough, it was your boss sending you a lead about a new job opportunity with a juicy payday. You sighed again as the woman crossed her arms and took a sip of your scotch. "It's about work, isn't it?" she asked in an annoyed tone. You nodded your head and began drying off. "Sorry, you know how it is. Boss man cracks the whip and I gotta get my ass in gear. We got a surprise contract and I need to head into the office."

The woman frowned for a moment before giving you a resigned smile. "Yeah, I know how it is. Bosses can be real jerks sometimes." She sighs as you head inside the house to get dressed. "Do you want my number so we can continue this little date sometime or should I just head out too?" she asks as she leans back in the tub to take in the view of the mountains. "How's the day after tomorrow sound? I should be free this weekend." you call out as you pick a suit from your closet.

The woman rolls her eyes and grins as she takes another sip of your scotch. "Sure, I'm in town until next week. How's eight sound?" she calls from outside as you head back over to say goodbye. "It's a date honey, see you then." you reply as you give her a light kiss on the cheek and take a quick swig out of your bottle of scotch. "Feel free to stay here as long as you like and help yourself to anything in the kitchen. Security will see you out when you're ready to go."

The woman thanks you for being such a gentleman and goes back to relaxing while you head downstairs to meet up with your driver. This job was big, a whole shipment of goods would be arriving in the harbor tomorrow and if you planned this out right you could walk away with a literal kings ransom. You climbed into a limo as the boss called up again to discuss the details of the job. Apparently, the boat was set to arrive at the docks in the early hours of the morning with a crew of armed guards and possibly other security.

As you talked you slowly began to formulate a plan of action...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 evil dude (UN: evilguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
evil dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852510-Mercenary-Guns-and-Gold/cid/2530820-Business-Call