*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Limited Options
  2. The Mad Bomber
  3. Gear Up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852510-Mercenary-Guns-and-Gold/cid/2530833-Limited-Options
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1852510
Become a soldier of fortune seeking to repay a debt and earn some blood money on the side.
This choice: Absence Of Evidence  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Limited Options

    by: evil dude
You carefully monitored the police HQ from the room of your twentieth story apartment and watched as cops and civilians went in and out of its doors. There seemed to be three main entrances, the two front doors near the sidewalk in front of the building, the rear entrance facing the main parking lot and a small side door that was likely intended for janitors or other workers. Getting inside wouldn't be too hard, but the fact that you had no idea where the evidence room was posed a small problem.

The building wasn't really huge, but still big enough that it would likely take some searching to find where you needed to go. That would make a stealth approach pretty hard if you didn't carefully plan ahead but just going in guns blazing would attract a lot of attention and make it a chore just to get close to the evidence room. You sigh and step away from the window as you try to think. You didn't bring many supplies with you since this was such a small job but you wonder if maybe you should contact someone to help you out.

The pay for this job wasn't bad but it wasn't really great either and it would be a pain to share a cut of it with someone else. You pull up a chair as you unzip the duffel bag on the table and began rummaging through its contents. You had brought most of the supplies you need for small explosives and utilities along with a pair of 9mm handguns and a grenade pistol you had developed. The thing would be hard to conceal and only held a single round but it made up for it by being quick to reload and being able to blow a door clean off its hinges.

"Maybe I should have brought something a bit higher tech?" you muse to yourself as you take inventory of your ammo. "Nah, the big stuff is too expensive for a job like this. I'll just have to be careful how I plan this out." You got up and grabbed a cold soda out of the fridge as you came up with an idea that would help you clear the evidence locker. Once you were done you hide the 9mm handguns under your clothes and slip the grenade pistol into a large purse you had brought along.

You also take the supplies you would need from the duffel bag and then draw up a quick plan of escape once your mission was complete. Once everything was ready you head downstairs and hop onto the motorcycle you had rented for this job and drive over to the police HQ. Now that you were here you'd just have to put your plan into action...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 evil dude (UN: evilguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
evil dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852510-Mercenary-Guns-and-Gold/cid/2530833-Limited-Options