*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852557-Frenchfrys-Male-Fattening-Adventures/cid/1289896-The-beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Comedy · #1852557
You're Frenchfry from Lilo & Stitch and you start fattening men from different cartoons!
Chapter #1

The beginning

    by: tangela24
You are watching your favorite cartoon/episode of "Lilo & Stitch" featuring the experiment named Frenchfry and you loved the way he made the people the sizes of giant bowling balls.

"Man, it would be so cool to do that to other male cartoon characters." you said, flipping through the channels on your t.v. until you came across a show on Nickolodeon called "Danny Phantom" with one of the character named Jack Fenton.

You were always fasinaded by the way Jack looked that you started to imagine yourself as Frenchfry and started to feed Jack all of his favorite foods untill he finally looked like an oversized pumpkin.

"Ahhh, a person can dream..." You sighed.

All of a sudden, a bright blinding light came from the t.v. and you find yourself in a different area.

You look around and you saw palm trees, a volcano that wasn't actvie, and an ocean. But, for some reason, they looked... taller. Either that or youv'ed shrunk.

You walk over to a water puddle and saw your reflection. You see that you have gray and white skin, you counted 4 arms and three fingers on each hands. You've also noticed that you have a chefs hat on and have a tail for a spatula! "This is awsome!" You tried to say, but only spoke in French. "I'm Frenchfry!" You said to yourself. That explains why everything looked taller.

Suddenly you hear someone coming. You hide in a bush and you see... (Remember, it has to be a male)


Who do you see?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tangela24 (UN: tangela24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tangela24 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852557-Frenchfrys-Male-Fattening-Adventures/cid/1289896-The-beginning