*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It...looks like a closet.
  2. In the beginning...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1853201-Sam--Max-401-The-Shrunken-Man/cid/1290406-Itlooks-like-a-closet
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1853201
You're shrunk in Sam and Max's world. Avoid or seek help from the Freelance Police!
This choice: It...looks like a closet.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

It...looks like a closet.

    by: Unknown
You open your eyes slowly, letting your vission adjust to the dark light. You have no idea how you got there, nor why everything is so big. . .or you being SMALL rather.

The feel of the air was strange, your senses jumbled, the feeling of being the size of a common bug was a strange jump from your normal size. However, deciding to get some answers and trying to reverse this you crawl underneath the bottom of the door, just barely being able to fit under it. your chest pressed against the cold wood floor in order to squeeze through. After what feels like a half hour of squeezing and squirming through the tight space you finally make it out from under there, now standing and able to take a deep breath you then realize the grave situation your in.

What if no one sees you?

What if no cares?

You were the size of a bug? Who would pay attention to one your size?

These thoughts cycle through your mind, as you scan the environment. A flurry of movement catches your attention and you see a wall of brown fur crash down in front of you, inches away from your body (in your perspective). a large canine's foot had casually stepped in front of you, he was placing his hat on its rack and just as soon as the warm foot had landed in front of you it dissapeared, walking across the room to a desk.

What will you do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go to his desk and crawl up his leg. . .

2. Shout to him from the floor to get his attention. . .

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
BrutusRat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1853201-Sam--Max-401-The-Shrunken-Man/cid/1290406-Itlooks-like-a-closet