*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. (5 or 6) The dream continues
  2. A Strange Dream
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1853715-Daniel-in-Diapers/cid/1291927-5-or-6-The-dream-continues
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1853715
A diaper story which uses dice rolls for random events
This choice: (5 or 6) The dream continues  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

(5 or 6) The dream continues

    by: SillyBaby
A woman at the front of the bus stands and makes her way toward you with a large bag on her shoulder. "Leave the poor baby alone." She tells the rest of the passengers. Then she asks you. "What is your name little boy?"

"Daniel." you answer.

"Hello Daniel." She says, as though you were a small child "Where's your mommy?"

"I'm traveling by myself" You inform her. "I'm going to live with my mother's friend so that I can go to high-school in the city."

"You're far too little for that." She tells you. "Why don't you have your diaper on?"

"I don't wear diapers." you insist. "I'm not a baby."

"Don't be silly." She says, taking you by the hand and leading you to the back of the bus, where you find the back seat empty.

She pulls a plastic mat out of her bag and unfolds it onto the long seat. Next, she unfastens your jeans and pulls them down, along with your underpants. "Lay down on the mat."

[Roll a die]
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SillyBaby (UN: sillybaby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SillyBaby has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1853715-Daniel-in-Diapers/cid/1291927-5-or-6-The-dream-continues