*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1853715-Daniel-in-Diapers/cid/1294532-4-Your-mother-discovers-that-youve-wet-t
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1853715
A diaper story which uses dice rolls for random events
This choice: (4) Your mother discovers that you've wet the bed and wakes you up  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

(4) Your mother discovers that you've wet t...

    by: SillyBaby
"Daniel" you are woken by your mother. "Wake up, are you feeling alright?"

"Yeah." you mumble as you become aware of your surroundings. "What's wrong?"

"You've wet the bed." she says, pulling back your sheets.

The cold air hits your wet pajamas, snapping you quickly to full consciousness "What?" you sit up and look at the large wet stain around your bottom.

"Go have a shower." she says. "I'll take care of this."

You leave your mother to deal with your wet sheets and make your way across the hall to the bathroom. After removing your wet pajamas, you get into the shower.

When you return to your room the bed has been stripped, however a large wet mark remains on the mattress. You try to ignore it as you get dressed.

You eat breakfast with your parents. There is, fortunately, no mention of your accident. Then your father leaves for work, wishing you luck at your new school.

"Do you want to talk about this morning?" Your mother finally asks.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SillyBaby (UN: sillybaby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SillyBaby has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1853715-Daniel-in-Diapers/cid/1294532-4-Your-mother-discovers-that-youve-wet-t