*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1854193-Gaining-Control/cid/3482986-Sam-remembers-he-has-somewhere-to-be
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1854193
One day Sam finds a remote that lets him make women gain weight. What will he do?
This choice: Sam remembers he has somewhere to be!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Sam remembers he has somewhere to be!

    by: crushstar
Sam took in the sight of Sarah hungrily scooping down icecream in her lethargic body floating around in pool. However Sam suddenly remembered he had a doctor's appointment to get to! Distracted by the concern of Sarah's potential exercise, Sam forgot all about the appointment. Taking in one last view of Sarah's belly, Sam rushed off to see his doctor.

Sam's doctor was Dr Renee Grams, an attractive blonde woman in her late thirties. Dr Renee had served as Sam's physician for a few years now. She was nice and what most guys would say is attractive, but to the FA Sam, Dr Renee was nothing to look at. Just another slender woman.

Sam arrived at doctor's office, checked in and waited. As he waited he witnessed a scrawny nurse scolding a young woman for her weight. Giving her the standard weight loss preach. Sam, still carrying the remote, decided to take action. As the nurse took down the woman's stats, Sam hit the cynical nurse with waves of hunger and endless cravings of greasy food.

After a few moments, the very same nurse called Sam in. The nurse took down Sam's stats, visibly hungry. Loud growling could be heard from the nurse's stomach much to her embarrassment. With stomach rumbling, the nurse led Sam to an office to wait for the doctor.

As Sam waited, he studied the remote, fascinated by it's potential. But before long, Dr Renee Grams entered. Dr Renee talked and inspected Sam like usual, complimented Sam on good habits, mentioning hers in the process. Sam started to think, just how effective would good habits be with slow metabolism? As Dr Renee left Sam zapped her with high levels of metabolism slowing rays, bring her metabolism to a near stop.

"That should be interesting."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sam meets up with a girl

*Noteb*
2. Sam meets a girl

*Noteb*
3. Sam goes to restaurant

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 crushstar (UN: islandhope at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writer Extrordinaire has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1854193-Gaining-Control/cid/3482986-Sam-remembers-he-has-somewhere-to-be