*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Prologue to magic
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1854419-Do-you-believe-in-magic/cid/1293442-Prologue-to-magic
by Runner
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1854419
A teenage girl discovers that magic exists
Chapter #1

Prologue to magic

    by: Runner
How can my week get any worse? First it was cheerleading tryouts. It was Brianna that convinced me to try out. "Don't worry Penny. You'll do fine". Of course she made it. I did not. I was happy for my friend, but I could not help but see that little green enveous monster. That night, I found my parents standing in the kitchen with my older brother Mike and little brother Jake. Mike is fairly cool, for a 19 year old big brother. I give him points for trying. Jake. That's another story. I swear that little pervert was in my stuff again. Like, what's with him? He was a brat as a kid, and a bigger brat at 13. Anyway, mom and dad told us they were going on a cruise for a year, leaving the next day.

The next few days were a blur. Mike filled in as the 'parent', mostly leaving me and Jake to our own thing. School was getting worse too. Although Bri was nice, life was tough for a failed cheerleader. It was no surprise, I came home crying. As I when up to my room, I saw the door open. "Jake" I muttered furiously. He did everything to annoy me. he read my diary. i swear, I even think he tries on my clothes, not that i've ever caught him. I rushed up to catch in the act, only to stop dead. A woman was sitting on my bed. She had raven red hair, and looked in her mid thirties, styled nicely in a bun. Her clothes were stylish, and make up perfect. I wish mine was. Again I suspect Jake's involvement.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my room?" I demanded.

The woman looked up. "my name is unimportant, Miss Jeffers. But what I'm going to tell you is."

"How do you know my name?"

"Again, unimportant. You're a first witch, Penelope Jeffers."

'What?! Are you okay?" I demanded.

'Perfectly. It is common for a first witch such as yourself. You're the first in your family to be able to use magic."

"I haven't believed in magic.."

"Since you was 10. I know" the woman said

You have the following choices:

1. Okay, so I'm a witch then?

*Noteb*
2. Get out of my house, you crazy bitch!

3. O...kay. Prove it

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Runner (UN: runner1240 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Runner has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1854419-Do-you-believe-in-magic/cid/1293442-Prologue-to-magic