*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Baby.
  2. Male
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1855385-You-can-do-Anything/cid/1390929-Baby
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1855385
Here, you can do, transform, and change ANYTHING!
This choice: Baby.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Baby.

    by: Ace Jones
It was just another day at the pickles residence and at that time i was in my playpen merely playing with my toys when all of a sudden this mysterious blue object appeared where my toys was and i decided to have a look at it.

Tommy pickles: I don't know where this mysterious blue object came from but it doesn't look like one of my toys i usually play with i said. Well i guess i can try and make a wish i relucantly told myself, well here goes nothing, i wish can be a great big morbidly obese cartoon anthromorphic dog and then it happened the jewel i had found granted my wish and instantly transformed me into a great big morbidly obese cartoon anthromorphic dog of sorts. After i made my wish the blue jewel was already gone and then i had an idea of course.

Tommy pickles: That blue jewel that granted my wish is already gone and if nobody's around i may as well get out of my playpen and go look at myself in a mirror to see if that jewel granted my wish or not. So at that moment without anyone noticing i began to step out of the playpen and proceeded to heavily stomp towards a mirror and as soon as i got there i looked directly at the mirror and started noticing something was different about me.

Tommy pickles: Well what do you know my wish came true i said, and somehow i've not only put on so much weight but also i've gotten considerably taller as well and now that i'm a great big morbidly obese cartoon anthromorphic dog, i don't have to wear clothes anymore i said. Then i proceeded to take off my navy blue shirt with ease and then i proceeded to take off my now big white diaper i had outgrown and threw it as far away as i could much to my delight.

At that moment my stomach had started growling and i was starting to feel rather hungry, so i proceeded to heavily stomp towards the kitchen and then decided on what i wanted to eat whereas i found a few tubs full of ice cream that could help fatten me up some more or instead have my father's secret growth formula that help me not only get fatter as well but even bigger than before and started thinking about what i was going to do.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go with the tubs of real fattening ice cream

2. Go drink the secret growth formula

*Noteb*
3. Go eat or drink something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace Jones (UN: spunky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PsiWarp has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1855385-You-can-do-Anything/cid/1390929-Baby