*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kid.
  2. Male
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1855385-You-can-do-Anything/cid/1755993-Kid
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1855385
Here, you can do, transform, and change ANYTHING!
This choice: Kid.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kid.

    by: scriptboy
Your name is Jason and you just came home after a long day at school. Sure, things can't be too bad in the fourth grade, but things can get boring after enduring the same old lesson about math and language arts.

Then you also had to put up with the bigger kids bugging you and making fun of you all the time, not to mention all the silly girls who were always trying to get your attention. Then there were the teachers, bogging you down with all that pesky homework all the time. Ugh!

So you get off the school bus and you stumble your way into the bedroom. You get some juice to drink before you sit at your desk and look over your calendar book. Good, you only had some math homework to do for the next day.

You quickly work through the math homework and you read a few pages from a book and you answer the questions in a notebook. Done!

You change into a t-shirt and shorts before you crawl in bed for your nice, afternoon nap. You doze off as soon as your head hits the nice, soft pillow....

"Jason! Jason!"

You wake up groggily and you see another kid standing next to your bed!

"Uhh... Who... Who are you?" you mumble.

The kid has black hair and blue eyes and he's wearing a long, white robe with rope tied around his waist. He looks like he's also ten years old, just like you.

"Jason! I'm God! I need to ask you a favor!" the boy replies.

You quickly sit up on your bed. Say what? Who is this guy? God?

"You're who? How did you get in my room? Why are you here?" you ask him.

"I'm God! I have chosen you to receive my powers! I got some stuff to do on other galaxies, so I need you to be omnipotent, okay?" God said.

"Uhh... what does that mean?" you wonder.

"It means... You can do anything, just by thinking it or wishing it! I will be around in case you need me! Bye!"

Then God disappeared from your room!

Suddenly, you wake up from your nap with a startle!

"What the heck?"

You look over at your desk and you see a note written on the desk.

"Thanks, Jason! -God"

"Whoa!"

So, you're omnipotent now!

What are you gonna do next?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PsiWarp has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1855385-You-can-do-Anything/cid/1755993-Kid