*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Continue
  2. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856371-How-I-met-Peter-Pan/cid/1299761-Continue
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1856371
I met Peter pan a very different way.
This choice: Continue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Continue

    by: eyestar~*
I lived in an orphan school home and often had to protect the younger kids form bullies. The home used to belong to some family named Darling. Last year I found a hand printed story book in which a boy named Michael, told a story about this enchanted land and boy named Peter Pan. It was hidden away in a cranny in the wall. I have always loved fairy stories and after I read it I would sit by my window at night and wish on the first star that I could also have an adventure and maybe a family.

One night the star I wished on grew very bright and floated down to my window. When it landed I saw it was not a star at all but a blinking green fairy.

She hovered around me and said she was looking for her cousin Tinkerbell.

In her very high pitched voice she asked, "Is there a Wendy, John or Michael here?"

"They used to live here," I said ,"but have grown up and moved away."

'Oh dear," the fairly fluttered her wings in dismay. "We cannot find Tinkerbell and last we heard she was returning to this place. She wanted to find help for our boys! I know she was not fond of the Wendy but... Oh dear! Oh dear!"

"You are the first fairy I have ever seen." I said, "Are you from Neverland?. Do you know Peter Pan? Maybe I can help with the boys!" I was so excited to think that my wish might finally come true.

Er..well, maybe, but I came to find Tink! "

Suddenly, they heard a little screech and went into the hall. There they saw a tall boy holding a tiny ball of light by its wings and grinning. The little yellow fairy was struggling and and angry.

"Tony, put that creature down!" I went closer and whispered so as not to wake others.

"Why? It is only a butterfly. I want to pin it on a board like I saw in those butterfly books so I can dissect it." the boy said.

Realizing that he did not see the fairy she continued. "That is mean. Now let it go!”

At the same moment the green fairy flew at his head! He was so surprised he released Tinkerbell, who also started to pull his hair. He started flailing his arms to swat at them and backed off down the hall.

I called them back and closed the door of the room. Tink looked at her cousin and said, "what are you doing here?" She didn't look too happy, considering we had just saved her life.

"Peter sent me as you went off in a huff, again! You have been gone along time. We couldn't even follow your fairy dust trail!"


"Humpff! Well I miscalculated and it took me awhile to get here and then this.. this...boy wouldn't let me go! Our fairy magic seems a bit off.”

"Yes, exactly, that is what Peter said.”

“So I came to find the Wendy. I thought maybe if we could get more folks from her world to believe again..."Tinkerbell sighed.

"I know, but there is no Wendy any more. But this girl sees us and can even understand our speech!" the green fairy's eyes suddenly widened, as she realized what she said.

"Really?" Tinkerbell flew up to my eye level.

“She also handled that boy quite well and knows about Neverland so maybe ..”

“So girl, you can hear us?”

“Yes, actually. And I really would love to go to Neverland.” I was still marvelling at the fact I was speaking with fairies.

Tinkerbell considered and then figured one girl was as good as another. “Ok, then. Peter really does need help.”

Now things may not be exactly as you have heard.” whispered the green fairy as she prepared her portion of fairy dust for the journey.

Tink instructed me to think the happiest thoughts I could think of so I could fly and then they cousin blew the fairy dust. I did not believe for a moment it would not work in spite of what Tink said about the magic.

We flew through the window and in spark of time…



Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 eyestar~* (UN: 1starsong at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sonicfan123 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856371-How-I-met-Peter-Pan/cid/1299761-Continue