*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Snip Windfingers
  2. Character Options
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856570-Gluttony-and-Glory-Adventuress-WG/cid/1300239-Snip-Windfingers
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1856570
Female adventurers discover a glittering, golden hoard... of calories.
This choice: Snip Windfingers  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Snip Windfingers

    by: Unknown
Snip Windfingers was currently at her favorite bar in all of Squallhirst, one frequented by rogues of all sorts.

It felt like home to the halfling thief. Pockets were freely picked, fights broke out, and both the men and women were pleasing to the eye.

But, as Snip observed the controlled chaos all around, sipping her ale, she noticed a human woman and a pixie female approaching, gulping her drink down fast and making for the exit.

Unfortunately she wasn't fast enough, as the human woman soon had her by the ear.

"Snip Windfingers, where are you off to in such a hurry? The last time you shared my bed you said you would stay with me forever."

"Snip here has a tendency to gild her tongue with lies, my dear Theodora. Why a month ago she promised me the greatest jewel of the old Orc King's fabled treasure trove," the pixie commented, slapping Snip as hard as she could with her tiny palm.

"Ladies, I understand that I've broken my fair share of promises but let us let bygones be bygones. You won't see me again if you let me go now."

"No, Snip, you shall not slink away to break another person's heart," Theodora murmured, her voice deepening as Snip felt the familiar tingle of magic in the air, gulping in a bit of fear now. Theodora was quite the mage after all. A burst of energy engulfed Snip then and the halfling was ready for the end of her thieving days.

But once the energy had subsided, Snip was still alive.

GURGLE...

Snip's eyes widened as her toned middle roared in hunger.

Seeing a serving wench carrying a greasy meat pie, Snip snapped it up and shoved it into her mouth, moving on to a flagon of ale and devouring that as well.

"What did...MMMFFFF...you...MMMM...do to me?" Snip managed to say as she stuffed her face.

The pixie giggled as she landed on Snip's rounding stomach as she stuffed her face more. "Theodora's placed a great hunger in your stomach Snip. You might keep the pangs at bay through stuffing yourself, but eventually, in a few fortnights, you will be hopelessly lost to your own appetite. That is...unless you appease us."

"What-BURAAAPPP-what do I have to do?" Snip asked, blushing after her belch but grabbing up even more food.

"That's simple Snip. You merely have to get past the many traps and monsters surrounding the Orc King's fabled tomb and steal the greatest jewel of the lot as you promised poor Alys here," Theodora answered, motioning towards her pixie companion.

By this point, Snip was well and truly stuffed, her halfling stomach bulging and taut.

"Very well, I shall do this and you shall release the spell, agreed?"

Theodora smirked as she shook her former lover's hand, poking Snip's stomach afterwards, Snip belching again and groaning. "Of course, my bloated halfling. But you need your rest, do you not? Such a large amount of food in that trim stomach of yours. I wonder where it will end up after it has digested?"

Alys giggled at that and darted in front of Snip's face.

"The Tubby Thief is a title I feel you should get used to before too long, my dear Snip."

Alys placed a kiss on Snip's middle then and darted away to Theodora's shoulder, Snip sighing and making her way up to her rented room.



You have the following choices:

1. Snip starts on her journey after a big breakfast.

*Noteb*
2. Snip wakes up the next morning a bit chubby.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
DrywallDryad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856570-Gluttony-and-Glory-Adventuress-WG/cid/1300239-Snip-Windfingers