*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Morissa Thorne
  2. Character Options
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856570-Gluttony-and-Glory-Adventuress-WG/cid/1300246-Morissa-Thorne
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1856570
Female adventurers discover a glittering, golden hoard... of calories.
This choice: Morissa Thorne  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Morissa Thorne

    by: Unknown
Morissa Thorne cackled as she observed the frightened gleam in her latest victim's eyes.

Oh this one had put up quite the fight but now, after a few nibbles, the peasant woman was starting to falter. Her movements were faltering and her eyes losing that spark of defiance that had first drawn Morissa to her.

She loved defiant blood, it was always so tasty!

Grasping her Wand of Compulsion, she turned it on her victim.

"What is your name, woman?"

"Mariska," the woman replied.

"Mariska...I like it. Pity it will be nothing but memory in a few moments."

Setting her magical item down, Morissa approached, fangs extending to their utmost as she prepared to feast on the young woman's lifeblood. The fangs were just about to pierce the skin when Morissa saw the spark of defiance flare up again, the woman rolling away.

Morissa's eyes widened as she saw...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
DrywallDryad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856570-Gluttony-and-Glory-Adventuress-WG/cid/1300246-Morissa-Thorne