*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856570-Gluttony-and-Glory-Adventuress-WG/cid/1920631---You-help-me-hunt-down-those-other-pesky-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1856570
Female adventurers discover a glittering, golden hoard... of calories.
This choice: "--You help me hunt down those other pesky vampires."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

"--You help me hunt down those other pesky ...

    by: Unknown
As the dragon turned into a human again to better speak with her, Morissa was stunned. Hunt down the other vampires? Why would she do that?

"You want me to kill my own kind? Why?" Morissa asked, her confusion giving way to anger.

"Because my dear, many other vampires have tried to kill us dragons, and many have succeeded." Mariska responded. "I am the last dragon. Now, as my revenge, I will make you the last vampire."

"And if I refuse to help?" The engorged vampire said defiantly.

Smirking, Mariska simply placed a hand on Morissa's enormous stomach and said a few words in a language Morissa did not understand. Her belly glowed yellow for a brief moment, but then stopped.

"What did you just do?" Morissa asked, slightly worried.

"I just gave you incentive to help me." Mariska responded, still smirking. "I know that vampires can digest blood and gain weight the same way humans do with food, so I placed a little curse on you: any blood you drink from now on will stay in you belly. It will never digest. You will not gain any fat, so your body outside of your belly will stay the same You will still get nourishment from the blood though. If you help me, I will lift the curse, the blood will immediately digest and your body will gain weight the normal way. If you continue to refuse, I will leave, and you will have to spend the rest of your immortal life with a belly full of indigestible blood. Your choice. And don't think your can find someone else to break the curse. Only I have that power."

Morissa was furious. Not only did this creature have the nerve to curse her, but if she didn't help it hunt the other vampires, she would be stuck with this blood-filled belly forever.

After stewing on the issue, Morissa turned to the beast and said--

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "Fine. I will help you"

*Noteb*
2. "Never. I am no one's servent"

*Noteb*
3. "Give me a few days to decide"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
DrywallDryad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856570-Gluttony-and-Glory-Adventuress-WG/cid/1920631---You-help-me-hunt-down-those-other-pesky-