*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1702180-Tamera-Lander
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: Tamera Lander  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tamera Lander

    by: Luc Lakes
"Okay now sweety, make sure to get to freshman orientation on time. You wouldn't want to be late now would you?" Tamera's mother asked, while primping her long curly hair.

"Sure momma, whatever you say." Tamera replied, disinterestedly.

"Now Tamera, Buttercombe Academy is a special opportunity. Make sure you don't waste what god has given you, do you understand?" Tamera's mother said, with a worried look on her face.

"Don't worry momma. I got this." Tamera replied, with a wide grin.

"Alright then. Get to your dorm, and make a good impression with your new roommate. And remember to call me every once in a while."

"I'll remember. Goodbye momma." Tamera said with a hug.

"Goodbye honey."

And with that, Tamera's mother dropped her off and left campus.

"Thank god that's over!" Tamera exclaimed.

Tamera loved her mother, but damn could she be overprotective. In fact, escaping the constant watch of her mother was one of the main reasons Tamera chose to attend Buttercombe Academy. She couldn't wait to experience total freedom of living at a boarding school, especially a boarding school as large as Buttercombe.

Excited to begin her Buttercombe career Tamera made her way to her dorm. With each step her anticipation to meet her new roommate grew and grew. By the time she finally got to her dorm room door, she was dying from the suspense. Expecting to meet her new roommate, and soon to be best friend, Tamera was disappointed when she saw that her dorm was empty.

"Guess she's running late." Tamera said, dejectedly.

Tamera walked around her empty room, examining where she would be living for the next four years. The dorm was larger than she expected, everything seemed to be bigger than what she had imagined. The doorway's seemed to be twice as big as normal, and the chairs looked like they could fit two people comfortably. Even the beds looked they were built to hold two people. Tamera eventually picked out the room that was closest to the kitchen. The enlarged proportions of the dorm and the furniture was ... weird but Tamera didn't think much of it.

"This must be how rich folk live." Tamera assumed.

After she had finally unpacked Tamera realized how hungry she was. She walked over to the kitchen, which was also much larger than expected, and opened the refrigerator door.

"Damn!" Tamera shouted. "This thing is packed!"

Tamera was right, the refrigerator was stuffed to the brim with food! There was pudding, ice cream, Popsicle's, miniature pies, cookies, soda's, and T.V diners. It was incredible!

"I thought this was a two person dorm." Tamera said to herself. "There's noway all this food is for just two people."

Before she could pick out which treat she wanted to eat first, Tamera heard pounding coming from the door.

"Hey, is anybody in here?" said a girl from behind the door.

"Yeah, I'm in here!" Tamera replied,

"Great, I'm your new roommate! Could you open the door? My hands are full."

"No problem."

Tamera walked over and looked through the peephole to get a look at her new roommate. And she saw a...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Luc Lakes (UN: kingpierce at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1702180-Tamera-Lander