*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857314-Body-Shop/cid/2276528-Kerry-OConnell--90-year-old-WWII-veteren
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Experience · #1857314
You come upon a store full of headless people. What happens next?
This choice: Kerry O'Connell- 90 year old WWII veteren  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Kerry O'Connell- 90 year old WWII veteren

    by: diego666
It was a typical Sunday morning for Kerry O'Connell. He had just stepped out of the house for one of his early morning strolls. It wasn't quite dawn yet and it was rather foggy. "Maybe I should skip the walk and just stay in this morning" Kerry thought to himself. "But Tom's Diner has the senior special today, I couldn't miss that. Besides, this is such a small lazy town. No one will be driving about. Ah, it'll be safe." Kerry locks the door and continues towards downtown which is just a few blocks from his home.

It was cool fall morning, so Kerry wearing his old Navy peacoat and his favorite newsboy cap. He was in great shape, at least for a 90 yr old veteran; but, to be safe he always walked with a cane. As he passed the Church on his way to Main Street, a black cat ran in front of him and stopped dead in it's tracks. "You crazy kitty, you're blocking my way! Git! Git!" The cat just looked at him and rolled onto it's back purring. "Very well." He quickly bends over and scratches it's head before crossing the street. As he continues to walk on he hears the meowing of the cat. "You again. I'm busy. Got to get to the square and take a rest by the fountain before I head over to Tom's." The cat looks at him them meows again as it runs toward a new building. "That's odd. I don't recall this being here." As he approaches it a sign lights up. "Head Mover? What in blazes does that mean?" Curious he walks to the door. "Hmm. Too bad it's closed." That very moment, a neon "Open" sign lights up on the door. "Well I'll be damned!" Looks at his watch. "I'm still early. Why not take a peek." He pushes the door open and walks in.

The inside of the shop looks like a long endless hallway. It is not very well lit, but he can clearly see that one side is covered in mirrors. The other side is lined with mini booths, each covered with black curtains. "Are these changing rooms?" As he walks closer to inspect, he notices a gold plaque above each booth. "Ted Brenner? Martha Kipsack? Kiko Yamoto?" He stops. "Kiko Yamoto? That's Japanese. I wonder what's behind this." He looks around to see if he is really alone then pulls the curtain aside. The moment he does, a light inside the booth turns on revealing the headless body of a woman wearing a short sexy satin kimono robe. "Is this a dummy?" He touches one of the hands. "My God! It feels real! This body is real! But where is her head?" Kerry looks around again and the smiles devilishly. "Well. I've always wanted to have me some Jap pussy. The boys would never let me hear the end of it....if I didn't give it a try." He slowly reaches for the body touching and feeling the hem of the kimono robe before lifting it up. At that moment the headless woman stops him by grabbing his hand. Completely startled, Kerry jumps back then quickly turns around and tries to leave. But the headless body grabs him from behind in a tight embrace. "What's happening! This isn't real!" The headless body blindly feels up his torso eventually reaching his head. The moment it realizes it has his head in it's grasp, it starts to violently twist and tear it off his neck. Now staring into the mirror Kerry screams in horror as he sees his own head ripped off his body.

With a loud thud his now headless body drops to the ground motionless. Wide-eyed Kerry stares as his own severed head is slowly lifted in the air by the headless woman. "No. No. That's not what I meant! Don't do it!" As the body places Kerry's head onto it's neck stump a voice says "Thank you for shopping at Head Mover Kerry O'Connell. You will now be entering the life of Kiko Yamoto do enjoy your time.....and remember you must remain in this life for one full year. Breaking the rules extends your time by another year."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 diego666 (UN: diego666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Head Swapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857314-Body-Shop/cid/2276528-Kerry-OConnell--90-year-old-WWII-veteren