*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857314-Body-Shop/cid/2324485-Samantha-Fredrick--30-year-old-real-estate-agent
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Experience · #1857314
You come upon a store full of headless people. What happens next?
This choice: Samantha Fredrick- 30 year old real estate agent  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Samantha Fredrick- 30 year old real estate agent

    by: Fares002
Samantha is new to the Real Estate business. Just passing all the tests and requirements for the state of California, she was excited to get started. At the age of 30 Samantha stood at a tall and leggy 5' 11". Her long strawberry red hair waved itself down to the middle of her back, which she liked to keep up in a pony tail. Her pale skin, freckles, and ice cold blue eyes could penetrate to most hardened soul. So soft was her features people took her for granted. But was surprised to find a fierce warrior spirit in her when the got to know her that they immediately fell in love with her. Finally after 3 months of trying she got her first listing. A house that was worth 1.3 million American Dollars. She set up the first viewing of the house with a family of 4. A mother who was 43 years old who kept herself in shape but still had an hour glass figure, a father who was 45 and had black hair green eyes and a little bit over weight. As well as, a 14 year old daughter who carried her mother's hair color of red but kept the length to shoulder length and was very athletic build. The son was 11 years old and looked a lot like his dad with his black hair but had his mother's blue eyes.



Samantha meet them at the house to sell them the house when...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fares002 (UN: fares002 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Head Swapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857314-Body-Shop/cid/2324485-Samantha-Fredrick--30-year-old-real-estate-agent