*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857833-Project-Venus/cid/T2R2N3NBW-Smash
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1857833
After a deadly virus leaves the world without women, a secret project restores the balance
This choice: You are kidnapped by Savlor Corporation  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Smash

    by: Ryan
With no warning, the window of the living room smashed. Before he knew it, both Aaron and his father had been bundled out of the room and into a helicopter which had made little to no sound in landing.

"What are you doing? Where are you taking us?" Aaron looked around at the men around him, all wearing para military gear except for one approaching the two who was wearing a lab coat with the Savlon Corporation logo on the chest.

"Observation: Subjects seem resistant despite being volunteered for the process. Memory wiping side effects expected to occur."

The scientist moved forwards, and pulled a syringe filled with purple liquid on the wall.

"Get the older one first," the scientist said "Hold him still for me."

Three soldiers roughly picked up Aaron's father and held him still as he struggled.

"Take heart, specimen," the scientist said "You are helping humanity evolve into a new age."

Aaron's father yelled as he struggled, but in vain, as the scientist injected him with the serum. He began violently convulsing, the soldiers continuing to hold him still.

"Hold her steady, but be prepared to move back should she grow wings," the scientist said, as he turned from Aaron's father to Aaron.

"Now, Aaron, is it? You see how painful the process is for your father. This is only because she did not accept the change. Acceptance leads to less pain, more stable effects and less memory alteration. Accept the change, retain most of your memories and go home safely. Look after your new mother..."

He looks back at Aaron's father, who was aging backwards at a rapid pace.

"Or perhaps little sister judging by the speed of the deaging process. Or lose your memories and be as helpless as she is in the new world you both will be dropped into."

You have the following choices:

1. Accept the change

*Noteb*
2. Reject the change

*Noteb*
3. Wrestle the syringe from the professor and inject him, then run with dad

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ryan (UN: ryannfraser at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857833-Project-Venus/cid/T2R2N3NBW-Smash