*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She spots him
  2. Britt
  3. Choice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858687-Bigcutie-Vore/cid/1559776-She-spots-him
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by colemc
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1858687
This is to be a vore interactive story with the bbw models from bigcuties.com.
This choice: She spots him  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She spots him

    by: colemc
Bill heard the thumps of her feet coming towards him, he swung around when they were really close and looked up. He sees a familiar sight he thought he'd never see again, Britt's large foot coming towards him.

THUD!

Bill was pinned under Britt's enormous weight with only his head poking out from between Britt's big and second toes. Britt proceeded to play a game she used to play while they were dating, the aptly named "pretends she doesn't know she's crushing him" game.

Britt made a fake yawn while she continued to stand on top of Bill, "Sure is a nice place this, I wonder if I can still balance on one leg." With that, Britt raised her left leg, which unfortunately for Bill, wasn't the one he was trapped under. All of her immense weight was now applied to her right foot which, in turn, applied it to Bill. Luckily for Bill, the men of this world are extremely durable and can take a lot of punishment, unfortunately, they can still feel pain and having Britt stand on top of you is quite painful.

"Hmm, I guess I can still balance on one foot," she lowered her left leg again, "Oh hi Bill! I didn't see you there, hehe." Britt bends down and pries Bill out from under her foot. "I'm glad I saw you though, I would like to talk." With that she starts walking back to her chair and you notice a rather crushed looking form of another man on the chair, it was Gus, the guy who owns the house and invited you to the party.

"So, I heard you were coming here and stopped by to see you, but you weren't here. So I decided to wait for you and all the party guests looked so scrumptious I just couldn't resist hehe." He hears gurgling noises come from her massive belly, no doubt she was digesting the guests, they were probably still all alive in there.

Britt looked down at the seat of the chair with Gus lying on it, "However, I decided not to eat him yet since it was his party and I knew you two were friends, but I couldn't let him have the run of the house either in case I couldn't find him again so I saved him for later." Bill knew full well how she saved guys for later, she'd sit on them. Britt was so fat and heavy that working your way out from under her ample ass was next to impossible.

"Please let me go, or just eat me now, you're so heavy and I can't stand just waiting for the end," Gus managed to say in the strained voice that most guys typically had after Britt had sat on them.

"Aw, sorry my little after dinner snack, I need to talk to Bill for a bit first, but then I'll eat you," she beamed at him, as if eating him was doing him a great kindness, "and then you'll be in my belly where you belong, try to keep that in mind so you have something to look forward to." With that she turned around and very un-delicately plopped herself onto the chair and back on top of Gus. After grinding her ass down on top of him briefly, she proceeds to speak to Bill.

You have the following choices:

1. She wants to eat everyone you know and then you

*Noteb*
2. She wants to fuck you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 colemc (UN: colemc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
colemc has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858687-Bigcutie-Vore/cid/1559776-She-spots-him