*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858974-The-Proud-Family-Weight-Gain/cid/1309384-Penny-gets-chubbier-after-the-breakfast
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Children's · #1858974
a weight gain on the characters from The Proud Family Cartoon
This choice: Penny gets chubbier after the breakfast  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Penny gets chubbier after the breakfast

    by: Unknown
After that Penny was done with the breakfast she went to her room. When she looked at herself in the mirror she hardly noticed that she got really chubbier.

She thought to herself "Huh?" "Is it just me or did i put on some weight?" Penny asked.

But then she said. "Nah, it's just me."

Penny thought that her weight was fine, even if she got fatter after the meals.

After a few hours, Penny was walking downstairs to check if one of her family members were home. Oddly enough, no one else but her mother Trudy was home. Penny saw that her mother has cooked food on the table. This time it was cheeseburgers, french fries, hot dogs and pizza. Trudy is obviously letting Penny get bigger and bigger but for sone reason Penny doesn't notice her weight gain. Maybe her mother was just too caring for her daughter.

"How does the food taste honey?" Trudy asked.

"Are you kidding, it's delicious!" Penny answered.

She gulfed down the food like a hungry animal and couldn't help herself.

After that Penny was done with all the food from the table she was......

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Cornelius slate has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858974-The-Proud-Family-Weight-Gain/cid/1309384-Penny-gets-chubbier-after-the-breakfast