*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Training.
  2. The Switch
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1859026-Switching-Lives/cid/1340543-Training
by 124235
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1859026
I swap bodies with my sister's best friend.
This choice: Training.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Training.

    by: nixon5

Ok, now I've to pretend to be Jess. Nobody will trust me if I'd try to explain my body swap with her. And I hope that she won't do something crazy in my former male body.

I've to think about my new life. Jess, Cassie and me are going to the same high school. She's in the swimming team and member of the cheerleading team. She has acutally no boyfriend and I don't know if she has a crush on somebody in our school or somewhere else. She lives with her mom and her younger brother in a house near my former home. Her parents are divorced since she was 5 years old. As I know it from Cassie, Jess is a good student. Maybe this swap will be my personal advantage because I'm normally an average teenager wich less interest for school stuff.

"Are you dreaming?", Jess interrupted my thoughts.

"Not really. But I've thought what's about to be you and how I've to pretend to be you."

Jess has an evil smile on my former male face: "Good girl! You've to start pretending me during my cheerlading practice which begins in 30 minutes. I think you've to go now. I'll go shopping with Cassie."

I shake my head: "You've no time for shopping. You forget that simultaneos to the cheerlading practice is always my football practice? Now, you're a football player. So you've to go too."



You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jess' point of view in her first experience as a boy

*Noteb*
2. Dan's point of view in his first experience as a girl

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 nixon5 (UN: nixon5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
124235 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1859026-Switching-Lives/cid/1340543-Training