*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. an large muscular ape
  2. The Beginning of Sherrizan
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1859148-Sherrizan-the-junglegirl/cid/1464511-an-large-muscular-ape
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Moe
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1859148
This is a different twist from the Tarzan stories on a new character Sherri
This choice: an large muscular ape  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

an large muscular ape

    by: Moe
Boola was the leaders of the ape in that area and had lots of muscles and gymnastic skills due to tree swinging. He felt sorry for her and took her to the area where he lived to care for her. Sherri was terrified of him at first. But she quickly realized that he was giving her additional skills in the jungle as well as muscle strength.
Within a month, she knew all of the plants and its good qualities, including the bad plants.

Within a couple of months, Sherri could swing on the vines easily too. She felt free training and playing with the apes. But she knew it was soon to time to leave. Now, due to the excellent dieting and training, she was now 3X as good as when Boola first found her. But was it time for her to leave her allies? With hand signals, she asked Boola about it. But Boola suddenly spoke in broken English. ' Up to you, friend. You go or can stay bit longer'
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Moe (UN: hawksoup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Moe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1859148-Sherrizan-the-junglegirl/cid/1464511-an-large-muscular-ape