*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She likes them
  2. Mum
  3. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860184-Family-Of-Diapers/cid/1410019-She-likes-them
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1860184
A normal family but one or a few will need to be diapered....
This choice: She likes them  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She likes them

    by: Unknown
Three months ago, Charlotte and Justin had divorced, when the latter was discovered cheating on his wife. For a full month, Charlotte was trapped in a painful depression, typically needing to be picked up by her daughter, Jessica after getting intoxicated, and even having to go to the hospital once because of alcohol poisoning.

One day, though, Charlotte had left her regular pub, tipsily walking through town when she stumbled upon a pharmacy, and in her drunken stupor, buying three big packs of adult-sized diapers. When she woke up the next morning, she found herself at comfortable ease with the padding she wore, and for one whole day wore diapers, and found herself far more comfortable with her life, never once returning to the pub since.

Of course, she was still embarrassed about being a grown woman wearing diapers, so she had never once let her kids, or anyone for that matter, know these diapers were the only undergarment she had worn for the past two months, nor that she had never once used the toilet since.

Today was just another ordinary day for Charlotte. Both of her kids' school buses had just pulled out, and the single mother had just stripped herself bare, save for her diaper, and peed into it, a look of ecstasy on her face as the warmth flooded her disposable undergarment. She laid back on her bed and pushed her bladder some more, letting it all out as she tweaked with her nipples with one hand, and rubbed her pussy through her wet diaper with the other. She waddled up to her desk and pressed her pussy up to edge of the desk, rubbing up and down as more urine came out of her into the diaper. Finally, she ejaculated, the cum mixing with the abundance of pee in her diaper.

"That was nice..." She sighed pleasantly, stripping off her soggy diaper, wiping herself clean and putting on a fresh one. Just then....

You have the following choices:

1. One of her kids walked in on her

2. She heard something down the hall

*Noteb*
3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
buzzerjezz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860184-Family-Of-Diapers/cid/1410019-She-likes-them