*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Plot 4
  2. Jessica
  3. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860184-Family-Of-Diapers/cid/2307879-Plot-4
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1860184
A normal family but one or a few will need to be diapered....
This choice: Plot 4  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Plot 4

    by: diaperss
Jessica was on her way to her friend Susan's house for a sleepover. She got out of her mom's car and rang the doorbell and Susan opened the door. ''We'll have a fun weekend!'' Susan said as she hugged Jessica. The girls went upstairs to Susan's room where their friend Krista was also waiting, having arrived a bit earlier. They'd have the whole house for themselves so they were obviously excited. ''I think I'll change into something more comfortable'' Susan said and took off her shirt and jeans, leaving on just her bra and panties. Jessica and Krista decided to do the same, and soon the girls were hanging around in just their underwear.

After a while of the usual chatting and gossiping Susan suggested they'd play truth or dare. At first it was fairly normal stuff, but soon it was Jessica's turn again. ''I'll take a dare this time'' she said confidently. Susan looked at Krista and they both smiled as Susan pulled out a pack of pampers diapers from under her bed. ''I dare you to wear and use these for the entire weekend!'' she grinned. Jessica was surprised and even blushed a little. ''What do you mean use?'' ''Well what do you think, silly? When you need to go to the bathroom you'll just pee and poop in the diaper'' Susan smirked. Jessica was confused, but for some reason she accepted the dare. She tore open the package and grabbed a diaper and headed to the bathroom. She unfolded the diaper and examined it, clearly it was one of the bigger sized diapers meant for older kids. She was quite slim so it would definitely fit her. She then took off her panties and put the diaper on and looked at herself in the mirror. She was surprised at how well it actually fit her and she had to admit it looked kinda cute.

She walked back to Susan's room where the girls were waiting for her. ''Aww, such a cute diaper butt!'' Krista giggled. Is Jessica the only one in diapers or will the girls wear them too?

You have the following choices:

1. Just Jessica

2. Susan and Krista as well

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 diaperss (UN: diaperss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
buzzerjezz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860184-Family-Of-Diapers/cid/2307879-Plot-4