*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Off To Dean's
  2. Chapter One
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860702-Swapp/cid/1428025-Off-To-Deans
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1860702
You discover an iPod app that can swap anything between two people!
This choice: Dean  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Off To Dean's

    by: Capre Diam
         You decide to show Dean the app, so you head to his house. The first thing Dean does when you come over is offer you a soda. You accept, thinking you should at least hang out a little first. You sit down to play some Halo Reach. After 30 minutes of blowing grunt heads off with a Fuel Rod Gun on bottomless clip, you pull out your phone and show the app to Dean.
         The first thing Dean asks is very predictable.
"Does it work?" he asks his eyes shining.
"I don't know yet. I haven't tried it," you reply, knowing you had him hooked as soon as he read what it could do.
"I have an idea," Dean says. "let's go upstairs and try it on us!"
"Dean, we've been best friends since the 2nd grade, but don't you think that would be a bit weird?" you inquire.
"Would you rather use my sister and brother, Leah and Marcus, as test subjects?"
Who are you going to use the app on?

You have the following choices:

1. Dean and yourself?

*Noteb*
2. Leah and Marcus?

3. Other?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Capre Diam (UN: tlapp98 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The One and Only has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860702-Swapp/cid/1428025-Off-To-Deans