*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Brock
  2. Chapter One
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860702-Swapp/cid/2291642-Brock
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1860702
You discover an iPod app that can swap anything between two people!
This choice: Brock  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Brock

    by: possess_manes
         Brock Rivers, the man with the piercing blue eyes, shining blond hair and pearly white teeth. Rumors say that he was of European descent. English or Italian I think. Those rumors were right though and to be specific, he was Half English and Half American. All those features came down with his diminutive stature. He became the laughing stock during his transfer at 3rd year. His optimistic character protected him from the shame. In the end, the laughs died down and he became a good friend to all. Still, there are people who found a way to laugh at him because he was a Mormon.

         Unlike the stereotypical Mormons we see on television, he wasn't radical in making all the people around him into Mormons. He was rather quiet about his private life to be frank. We only found out he was a Mormon when Jessica Slate, the cashier's daughter and a widely known gossip queen, waved Brock's personal profile. Sure she was put in detention but Brock stood unfazed. He still went to school like it never happened. He was the bravest person I know.

         Currently, he is integrating himself between me and Dean, my best friend. He hangs out with us every weekend and being a math wizard, he helps us in our assignments. The only bad thing I realize he has is his over protectiveness over his stuff. You literally can't borrow anything from him. From as simple as a pen to extremes such as money. Still, he is a great friend.


         It's Saturday morning and I sent him a message to come to my house. He was ecstatic enough to agree and he was bringing chips, a rare sight. Dean was out on his choir practice and he'll be here at 3 PM like always. I suppose that he will be bringing his new game he was bragging us all week. But with this new app in my hand, he'll be in a surprise more than his game. If it works though.

         9 AM, Brock turned up at the porch clutching to a huge bag of chips. He was smiling all about as he greeted my mother. "Hello Mrs. Fallor. Can I come in?".

         We went into my room and fired up my PS3. Sure it was outdated but it still has games that me, Dean and Brock likes. Brock likes GTA 5 the best. He likes to kill people, especially at night. I remember how happy he was when he shot someone. As he was busy waiting for the game to start, I activated my phone and went to the Swapp App. From the looks of the GUI, it is still primitive with the clunky user interface. It's embarrassing to look how they are still using the Comic Sans font. Like it was making the app more cuter. I clicked start and an assortment of options popped up. There was also this background sound that is annoying to hear to I muted my phone. Now which of the options should I use?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Body: Extreme. Actual whole body swap.

*Noteb*
2. Body Parts only.

*Noteb*
3. Clothing

*Noteb*
4. Life

*Noteb*
5. Personality

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 possess_manes (UN: space_man2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The One and Only has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860702-Swapp/cid/2291642-Brock