*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go tell your aunt
  2. Child
  3. Boy
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861974-Accidents-Happen/cid/2248617-Go-tell-your-aunt
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1861974
People of all ages have accidents and may end up in diapers/pull-ups
This choice: Go tell your aunt  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Go tell your aunt

    by: Majestic moose
"Aunt May." You call out walking into the living room. Your aunt is already up, about to make herself some breakfast and a cup of coffee. "Yes Torin, oh I see, you had an accident, dear." She comments, walking over towards you. "I'm sorry." You apologize tearing up. "It's okay dear, it was just an accident. Your mom told me about your bed wetting problem. Tonight was a test to see, if you had an accident whether or not you'd tell me. If you lied to me we'd have a problem, but since you were a good boy, there's no issue. Now we have a rule though, if you wet the bed without wearing any protection, you have to wear pull ups during the day and diapers at night. You can also be diapered in the daytime if you have too many daytime accidents, three to be exact." She explained carefully. "I'll go to the store and get some boy pull ups, but for now, wear one of Sara's princess pull ups, or if you want I can just put you into a baby diaper, you're pretty small you should fit just fine." You nod, blushing heavily. What did you choose to wear?

You have the following choices:

1. The baby diaper

2. The princess pull up.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Majestic moose (UN: heaven719 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FairyPrincessJess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861974-Accidents-Happen/cid/2248617-Go-tell-your-aunt