*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. SILVIA
  2. THE BEGINING
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1862329-INAZUMA-ELEVEN-GIRLS-FEET/cid/2860667-SILVIA
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by poke
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1862329
You're a boy of 13 years old and you're interested in girls feet.
This choice: SILVIA  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

SILVIA

    by: Unknown
It's was one day and you were leaving school untill you notice one of the soccer managers Silvia. She spots you and comes up to you . Would you mind helping me make some rice balls Silva asks. You say yes then follow her. You and Silva spend about half an hour making rice balls. After you finish Silva gives you a rice ball saying here is a little reward for helping. Thanks you say. If there is anything I can do for you let me know Silva says happily. You then tell her how you like big smelly feet. Silva blushes and giggles a bit. I hope that wasn't a weird thing to say you say. Silva takes of both of her shoes and places her feet on your face. It wasn't wired it's kinda of silly Silva says. No other boy asked to see my feet I hope they don't smell I've been walking around looking for people to help me with the rice balls Silva says. I love the smell you say and how big your feet are you say. Silva giggles while blushing you're so silly Silva says. I wonder if your feet taste just as good as your rice balls you say. Silva blushes and turns her head away. Why not taste them and find out Silva says happily. You then start kissing Silva's Feet all over. Silva giggles a bit. Then you lick the sole of her feet and kiss each of her toes. Hehe that tickles says Silva. You then stop licking and continue kissing Silva's toes. So how do they taste Silva asked. Better than the rice balls you say. Silva giggles. Well if you like the taste so much you can be my sweetheart untill we get married and taste my feet as much as you want everyday Silva says happily. Sounds great you say. I found a girl who let's me kiss her feet and my love life is solved you say. I found a boy who love my feet and loves my feet says Silva.

You have the following choice:

1. Continue to lick Silva's feet.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
poke has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1862329-INAZUMA-ELEVEN-GIRLS-FEET/cid/2860667-SILVIA