*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1865519-One-direction-weight-gain/cid/1364746-Morning-Sex-and-clothes-that-dont-fit
by User
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1865519
Niall, louis, zayn, harry and liam grow in one direction. FATTER.
This choice: Harry woke to feel Niall's ass against his cock which was beginning to throb.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Morning Sex and clothes that don't fit...

    by: Chordjones
Harry and Niall had sex three times that morning.

Harry got up at about 12 and went to go get dressed. He started to pull on his new 34 inch waist trousers but he couldn't get them past his chubby thighs!

"That's strange" Harry thought to himself "These fit last week...?"

Harry pulled and pulled and managed to get them up around his ass. He tried buttoning them but they were far to tight!

Harry sucked in his flabby belly and tugged as hard as he could! He could just manage getting the button done up so he zipped up his jeans and grabbed a belt - all the while holding his breath so that his belly did not expand and break his trousers.

Harry put the belt on and tried exhaling slowly, his belly pushed against the waist of his trousers and what were meant to be loose fit jeans were now skin tight!

Harry looked at himself in the full length mirror, admiring his topless physique, with his muffin top sticking it considerably when...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Niall woke up and pinched it

2. Liam walks in

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chordjones (UN: cjwg123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
User has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1865519-One-direction-weight-gain/cid/1364746-Morning-Sex-and-clothes-that-dont-fit